Chapter Twenty Five ~ Zoro and Nicole VS Baroque Works

~Third~

"Kill them!"Mr.8 ordered but the two had already disappeared, they reappeared amidst the crowd standing back to back with Zoro looking up at where they had been previously and Nicole looking at the ground for no particular reason, the two smirked as Baroque Works aimed at them "Who do you think you are?!"one asked "Fire!"another said but the two had already disappeared again.

"Incompetent morons they just shot each other"Mr.8 said "Yeah and the pirates got away"Mr.9 said "Just kill them, it shouldn't be this hard to kill just two people!"Mr.8 yelled

Zoro and Nicole reappeared behind Mr.8 each holding a sword through his curled hair "Ask yourself"Zoro said a smile on his face "Will you really need only two gravestones?"Nicole finished up with a smirk "There they are now!"one of the agents said taking aim "No wait! Don't shoot! You're going to shoot me!Stop!"Mr.8 yelled before making his attack, Nicole and Zoro slipped off disappearing again "Alright you idiots where did they escape to this time?"Mr.8 asked.

"So that things a weapon huh?"Zoro asked sighing a bit "Seems so, gotta admit though they have some creative tricks up their sleeves"Nicole said as they were hiding.

"It seems as though these guys might actually be able to put up a fight even against us"Mr.9 said while miss Monday was cracking her knuckles "Who do they think they are? Taking us all on with just the two of them? What kind of crazy person would even consider it? Knowing that all of us are Baroque Works"Mr.8 wondered outloud.

"They couldn't have gone far, let's find them men!"one of the agents yelled as Baroque Works set off to find Nicole and Zoro who were still hiding in the same spot "Ah yes my new recruits from Roguetown"Zoro said as if recalling he had three swords "Are you going to try them out?" Nicole asked "Yeah this is the perfect opportunity for just that"Zoro said with a smirk "I've got you now!"a guy yelled from the roof aiming a gun at the pair, Zoro grabbed Nicole diving into the building, Nicole got out of his hold as more people showed up, Zoro kicked a table to its side and the two dove behind it "Looks like it's time to split"Zoro said over the gun fire "Yeah, see you on the other side"Nicole said and kissed his cheek before they split.

~Nicole~

"They split! After them!"i heard the agents yell and saw about half of them coming after me "Catch me if you can boys!"i yelled back dodging their gun fire and once i deemed i was far enough i turned to them with a smirk "Now then come at me!"i said and charged at them.

~skip~

I noticed none of the executives had followed me once the dust settled from my fight, however i was sure Zoro could handle them and went to find him, i soon found him on a roof with a bottle in his hand, i just sat next to him "You took your time, weren't you worried?"he asked with a smirk "Please, i knew you could handle those jokers"i said gesturing over to the beaten executives i saw on the ground.

Then i noticed and got a closer look "You've got a scratch right there"i said touching his temple, Zoro gently pushed me a bit back and i saw he was blushing "It's fine, like you said it's just a scratch"he said "Well at least let me clean it"i said "Fine"he sighed, i smirked a bit and leaned in kissing his temple.

~Zoro~

My heart was racing, why was Nicole being more affectionate all of the sudden? This is more then just her usual teasing, wait, i get it now, she wants me to be the first one to give in so she's being more affectionate, well nice try but i'm not going to crumble that easily.

~Nicole~

I pulled back, Zoro was still blushing, i smirked a bit "All done"i said staying close to his face having a stare off before our moment was interrupted when Zoro and i noticed the executives he beat were still conscious, we watched as two others from Baroque Works walked over, Zoro and i may have been on the roof but i heard everything that they said.

"Three of you lost to a single pirate now that's just sad"the guy with the weird afro said "Mr.5, miss Valentine"the curly haired guy said "Really can't do your job hm?"afro guy asked "Well that's clearly the difference in our rank and yours"the girl with the parasol said "You came here just to laugh at us?"curly haired guy asked "Nah that's a bonus"afro guy said, the parasol girl laughed "We're here under the bosses orders"she said.

"With you guy here we can finally defeat him, he doesn't stand a chance against you"the crown guy said "That's right let's track him down and show him what Baroque Works can really do"the blue haired girl said "Seriously miss Wednesday stop with the jokes, we didn't come here to clean up your mess"afro guy said "You'd really think we'd come all the way here to hold your hands? ugh, you're even more pitiful then you look"parasol girl said.

"But then what mission are you here for?"crown guy asked "You mean you haven't figured it out? There are people here who's crimes against the company are grave enough that the boss has sent us to deal with them, he says someone has learned his secrets, i don't know what secrets exactly and i don't wanna know obviously, someone else did, but knowing them is against company rules or motto is mystery, everyone's identities are kept strictly secret no matter who they are and if someone is dumb enough to nose around the bosses business well then, that's a crime punishable by death"afro guy said.

"So while we were conducting research into who had found out the bosses secret we learned something, it turns out a rather high ranking individual from a certain kingdom has somehow managed to infiltrate Baroque Works"parasol girl said "A kingdom? Wait wait hold on a second i maybe wearing a crown but i'm not a king or anything like that i swear it's just a innocent little hobby"crown guy said.

"Shut up you idiot!"parasol girl yelled at him "You still don't get it we need the people from Alabasta they're the ones that angered the boss"afro guy said "Alabasta?"Zoro muttered "Yeah, it's a desert kingdom"i said before there was an explosion "You will not lay a hand upon our princess! Not while the captain of Alabasta security still stands!"curly hair guy yelled "Well this escalated quickly"i muttered "Yeah and i left Luffy down there with them"Zoro said "Come on then we gotta get him out of there"i said climbing down "Right"Zoro said following me.