Chapter One Hundred Five ~ Oars Attacks

~Third~

"I never expected Usopp's pessimism to come in handy during a fight"Zoro said as him, Nicole, Franky and Sanji continued running "Yeah that was a close one, if he hadn't been there that would of been the end for all of us"Franky said "Pretty scary power she's got that's for sure"Zoro said "Hey, i'm gonna run on ahead and rescue Nami on my own"Sanji said.

"Gotcha go kick some ass"Franky said "Oh i will, i've got the power of love on my side"Sanji said running off in a literal blaze "Nami~swan! I won't let you get married to anyone else but me!"he yelled jumping off the bridge, Nicole sweatdropped a bit "Anyway in the mean time we're getting closer to where Brook and his zombie are"she said.

~skip~

Zoro, Nicole and Franky had reached the mansion when it started rumbling "Whoa what's with all this rumbling?"Franky asked "Don't know don't care probably just an earthquake"Zoro said "In there, that's where Brook is with his zombie and mine"Nicole said pointing over to the door that was missing a bottom half.

Franky went on ahead "Look there's the skeleton guy"he said going in and walking over to Brook "Can you hear me looks like you took quite a beating, you're still alive aren't ya? Say something"Franky said "Am i dreaming? Why are you here?"Brook asked, Ryuma walked over "This won't do at all, how dare you interfere with our battle"he said and went to attack when Zoro came in and blocked it.

Nicole walked in looking over to the staircase on the wall where there stood a female samurai in clothing much like Ryuma's with two swords at her hip and a pin in her hand staring at it intensely "I'd like to have my pin back please"Nicole called over, Ayame looked over "Interesting you are more concerned over this then your own shadow"she said walking over.

"As my shadow you know how important it is"Nicole said "I don't, i was forced to abonden my memories, all i know is this body has a strange attachment to it as well and if you want it back, you'll have to fight me for it"Ayame said putting the pin in what was left of her hair.

"Kinda unfair since you have my swords, don't suppose you'll lend one?"Nicole asked, Ayame laughed a bit "No"she bluntly said, Nicole sweatdropped a bit "Definitely my shadow"she muttered.

"Young miss, you may use my blade"Brook said offering his cane sword, Nicole was familiar which such a sword and knew how to use it but if she were to fight to her own shadow she knew she needed a sword that suited her fighting style but what other choice did she have? "Thank you Brook"she smiled taking the cane handle from his bony hand and facing Ayame as Zoro faced Ryuma.

~skip~

The fights came to an end, Nicole stood panting while Ayame was down her once dead body immobilised "I'll be taking back my swords, my pin and my shadow"Nicole said after catching her breath "I can't stop you from taking them back but before you put that salt in my mouth one wish if i may?"Ayame asked "Go on"Nicole said in a flat tone.

"I know it maybe impossible for this body to return to Wano but at the very least i wish to rejoin with my husband, with Ryuma, in the afterlife"Ayame said "I have no doubt you will"Nicole said dropping the salt in Ayame's mouth and her shadow returned to her shortly after, then she used Amaterasu Style ninth form Inferno to set the corpse on fire.

Nicole returned Brook's sword to him as she passed by just as his shadow also returned to him and sighed sitting next to Zoro as Ryuma's and Ayame's bodies burned away and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"You know what"Nicole said looking at Shusui, she felt a familiarity with that sword somewhere deep in her heart she wasn't quite sure why though "What?"Zoro asked crashing her train of thought "I'd like to go to Wano someday"Nicole said, Zoro chuckled a bit and smirked "Yeah, me too"he said.