Chapter One Hundred Three ~ The Promise that connects the ages

~Third~

Usopp, Chopper, Franky and Robin were running back to the Sunny, on the way Usopp and Chopper told the other two what they had seen "You said this thing's bigger then a giant then what is it? Some kind of monster?"Franky asked "Yeah, that huge crash and that crazy yelling came from the same creature in other words Luffy's zombie is going on a rampage"Usopp said.

The crew up some stairs and saw the Sunny "I see so that's the way this works huh, land right here on the island, take a little stroll through this gate and up the stairs, before you know it walk straight into the bosses room serving him your shadow on a silver platter"Franky said as Usopp caught up to the others.

They climbed down some ladder and onto the Sunny itself "Whoa i don't know what happened while we were gone but they totally wrecked the place!"Usopp called from the Sunny "This is the zombies work"Robin said examining the dirt trail left on the dock "Huh? Then do you think they're still here?"Chopper asked.

Stuff was littered literally everywhere on the Sunny's deck, it was a total mess "I wonder what they were trying to do?"Usopp asked "They tore through all our stuff, jokes on them we don't have anything worth taking"Franky said.

"I don't smell any zombies"Chopper said sniffing around "So you think the others are really here?"Usopp asked "Won't know till we look"Franky said and they started looking around the ship calling for their crewmates "Hey look! They're right up here in the dinning room all four of them!"Usopp called.

The others came up to the dining room "What the hell is this?"Franky asked seeing that their faces were stretched out with poles and clothing pins while they were sitting backwards in a chair, Luffy's, Sanji's and Nicole's hair was tied up in ridiculous bows while Zoro had a boot on his head "It's hard to look at"Robin said.

"Wake up already this isn't the time to be taking a nap come on"Usopp said shaking Luffy but nothing, Franky beat up the boys but didn't touch Nicole, the boys chairs were all smashed with bumbs on their heads as they were still asleep "Alright then step aside i'll use my bazooka"Franky said aiming at the boys.

"I have a more delicate solution"Usopp said stepping infront and took a deep breath "There's a beautiful lady sword master with a whole bunch of meat!"he yelled, that at least woke up the boys "Lady?"Sanji responded "With meat?"Luffy asked "And swords?"Zoro asked "You guys are hopeless!!"Chopper yelled.

"Now for the tricky part"Usopp said turning to Nicole who was still sleeping, everyone knew the terror that was waking up Nicole, unless it was some commotion or Zoro, there would be hell to pay, still Usopp gulped as he reached out gathering every ounce of courage he had as he shook Nicole even a little bit, the next thing anyone knew there was only a cloud of dust and a girlish scream.

~skip~

"That bastard!"Luffy yelled getting up and going to attack but Franky stopped him "Where's my shadow?!"Luffy asked "It ain't here idiot take a look at where you are"Franky told him, the four were still in a bit of a haze as they gathered their surroundings recognizing it to be the Sunny.

"This is"Luffy trailed off "Yeah the Sunny"Franky said "Wait but what are we doing back here all of the sudden?"Zoro asked before he noticed his shadow was gone "Oh crap it wasn't a dream after all was it, i really lost my shadow this feels weird"he said.

"You're telling me, i know you're right there but i'm hearing your 'voice' from elsewhere, this is so trippy"Nicole said "You guys this is and emergency someone came in and stole all our food while we were out!"Luffy said holding a big cheese wheel, probably the only food he could find.

"Now I'm mad!"Luffy said "The guy with a mouth full of grub is complaining that there's nothing to eat? I'm mad too but at least they left the dry food behind"Sanji said "Who cares about that stuff?! I need meat!"Luffy yelled.