Chapter 1: Tower of Heaven

A/N: yes, jellal is your brother!

that's you ^ but with whatever hair color you want

that's you ^ but with whatever hair color you want. but that's how you regularly look like. with whatever hairstyle you want.

-*-

location: tower of heaven

"Where's Jellal?!" I ask the guards as they drop Erza into our cell again. None of them answer, just smirk.

"He must've taken her place..." Grandpa Rob theorises and places his hand onto my shoulder while holding a crying Sho in his other arm. My eyes widen. They have Jellal.

"No.... give me back Jellal! I'll take his place!" I insist and step forward. Grandpa Rob's hand fell back to his side.

"Littler girl... if you don't shut up then I'll give Jellal even more punishment!" One of the guards smirk and gets close to my face. I bite my bottom lip from saying anything else. I told him not to go. I told him we have think of a solid plan first.

As I'm turned facing the guards, I didn't notice that behind me, Erza had picked up one of the crates. Next thing that happened, with all her strength she threw it at one of the guards. "Hey!" A guard yells. Quickly I run over and with the staff the guard dropped, I used it on the others.

An explosion occurred. Erza grabs a dropped sword and she turns to the Millianna, Rob, Sho, Wally, and Simon. "We have to fight for our freedom! Grab a weapon... anything! Fight back!" She yells and I feel hopeful. I smile at her and we escape the cell, using whatever we could find to attack the guards.

~flashback / before tower of heaven~

"Mom!" I scream out in pain. My head feels like it's about to explode and I feel so heavy. My mother quickly rushes into my shared room with Jellal. She grabs my hand and strokes the back of it with her thumb.

"Y/N! Calm down..." She said as softly as she could. One day I started getting all these pains. We went to many doctors, but none could help. Eventually my mom went to someone else. Someone who specialises in magic. They told me that I was powerful. Far too powerful. Since I'm a little girl, all the magic I had was too much for me.

They sealed the magic away as long as they could. The seal only lasted a few months. From what my family knows, I have what is known as 'Magic of the Stars.' The most powerful light magic of all. 400 years ago, a group of people mastered a form of magic that could kill Zeref.

Every 100 years, a new person gains this magic power. The creators of this magic, their spirits, pick someone. Anyone who could have the potential to kill Zeref. They chose me. I never mastered my magic though. Not mastering it, is making the pain even worse. I have to control it.

It scares me though. If I can't control it, then who could I hurt?

~end of flashback~