Chapter 1

Hakeem's POV

I looked at the time. 7:05 a.m. Everyone was still asleep. I slipped out of bed quietly so I didn't wake Tiana. I stood there for a second watching her sleep peacefully.

Flashback:

"Aww come on Hakeem just one more drink." Asia drunkenly stated.

"No" I replied slightly agitated. "We really need to finish this session. "Can we please finish the song?" "I need to get home."

"Hold on" Asia replied holding up one finger before vomiting on the floor.

I quickly grabbed her. "Are you ok?"

"I don't feel so good." She stated.

One of the engineers cleaned up the vomit as I helped Asia get her self together.

"Listen we can finish the session tomorrow." "You should probably get home." I stated.

"I'm sorry, I had too much to drink." Asia apologized.

"Yeah just make sure it never happens again." "Time is money." I Replied.

And out of nowhere Asia kissed me.

I wiped my lips.

"What are you doing?" "I'm married."

"Okay and it's not like you're Mr. Faithful." "I heard about the wild parties on tour, and the females." "Why did you think I wanted to work with you?" Replied Asia.

"Look you had too much to drink and I really need to head home." I replied.

"Oh and what I do on tour is none of your business."

End Of Flashback:

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. 20 minutes later I was out. I grabbed a towel and headed back to the bedroom. I quietly went to my closet to find something to wear.

"How long have you been up?" Tiana replied stretching.

"Oh sorry babe, I didn't mean to wake you." I replied.

"It's cool." "I need to get up anyways." Replied Tiana.

"So where were you last night?" Tiana questioned.

"Studio session ran late babe." I sighed feeling an argument coming.

"You couldn't call or text?" Tiana questioned again.

"Do we always have to do this?" I replied getting slightly agitated.

"Always have to do what?" Replied Tiana.

"This!?" "You." "Always interrogating me."

"I didn't know asking a simple question is interrogating." Tiana laughed sarcastically

"I told you where I was so let's leave it at that babe."

"Fine Hakeem."

Prince POV

I heard my alarm going off.

"Ugh" I groaned.

I didn't feel like going to school today.

Flashback: 2 years ago

"What's up new kid, I'm Tyler."

I hesitated before shaking his hand.

"What's good Tyler, I'm Prince."

"Transferring in the middle of the school year has to be tough." Replied Tyler