Chapter 20

Sorry I haven't updated. I had writers block, but I wanna give a huge shout out to yrashalla I've been enjoying her story "Priceless" If you haven't read it make sure you go check out her story, and leave comments and vote. Sis inspired me to get back on the grind with writing these fanfics. No further a due. Here's chapter 20. Hope you enjoy!

 Hope you enjoy!

Rich POV

"Really Crystal!?" "Why would you leak those photos!? "You didn't even give me a chance to make a deal with you."

"A deal?" "Really Jared" Crystal laughed.

"Don't call me that, we're not cool like that for you to call me by my government name." I sighed in frustration.

"We're not cool like that, but we're cool enough for you to end up in my bed." Crystal smirked.

"Listen I made a mistake with you." I sighed.

"More like 10 mistakes, but continue." Crystal replied in a smug tone.

"Why couldn't you wait for me to make a deal with you!? I shouted.

"First of all don't yell at me." "And how were you gonna make a deal with me, when you wasn't even answering my calls." Crystal questioned.

"Because you would call me when I was with my girl!" I yelled.

"Ahh I see what this is about, it's about her." Crystal paused.

"What is it about her Jared?" "You never been faithful before." "So why are you so upset?" Crystal questioned.

"Because I love her bro!" I yelled.

"I love her." I said in a soft voice.

"And now she doesn't wanna have anything to do with me."

"Do you ever think about all the girls you hurt?" "All the girls that you slept with and never called back." Maybe this is your karma finally catching up with you." Crystal replied walking away.

Hakeem's POV

Hakeem's POV

Tiana and I were at the spa being pampered.

"Now this is a vacation." Replied Tiana.