Chapter 29

Rich POV

"Mr. Turner." "It's been a long time." "Welcome back." Dr. Sable replied.

"You don't have to call me Mr. Turner." I prefer Jared or Rich.

"Okay Jared what brings you back to my office?"

"I thought I was over this childhood trauma and then I meet this girl who I really like and I even grew to love her and then I blew it." I replied.

"I see." Dr. Sable replied taking some notes down.

"So Jared you mention you thought that you were over your childhood trauma, please elaborate on that." Dr. Sable stated.

"Never mind forget it." "I'm out of here." I replied getting up.

"Jared you came to my office for a reason." "I can't help you if we don't talk about your problems. Replied Dr. Sable.

"Okay fine." I replied sitting back down.

"I always blocked that part of my life out." I replied.

"What part of your life are you referring too?" Questioned Dr. Sable.

"Me being molested alright!?" I snapped.

"Jared I'm not here to judge you I'm only here to help."

I sighed.

"It's not easy opening up on such a sensitive subject matter." Stated Dr. Sable.

"What happened to you isn't your fault." Replied Dr. Sable.

"Then why did it happen to me twice!? I snapped.

"Is something wrong with me?" I replied nearly in tears.

Dr. Sable handed me a Kleenex.

"I'm here every step of the way, to help you find closure." Replied Dr. Sable.

"Last time you were here you told me about the first incident with your Uncle's friend." "Are you ready to talk about the second incident?" Questioned Dr. Sable.

"Not really." I replied.

"We can talk about that when you're ready." Dr. Sable replied.

"So tell me about this girl that you blew it with." Replied Dr. Sable

"No offense Doc but I'm sure you've heard about it. I mean I am famous." I smirked.

"I'm not interested in the tabloids or what is being said on social media." "I want to hear your side of things." Stated Dr. Sable.

"Okay Bella Lyon I'm sure you've heard of her." "Bella was just different from all the girls that I was used to being with." "She didn't stroke my ego." "And she had this innocence about her. She didn't care about the rapper "Rich Money." "She wanted to know more about Jared." "We were falling in love at such a rapid pace." "I wanted to be faithful to her but I had so much temptation around me and the lifestyle I'm living didn't help much." "Even though my heart is with Bella, I just craved a woman's touch." I just wanted to feel like a man."

"You said you just wanted to feel like a man." "So you thought having sex with multiple women would make you feel like one?" Dr. Sable questioned.

"Yeah I guess." I replied.

"And how would you feel afterwards?"

"I felt disgusted." I answered honestly.

"Jared what happened to you does not have to become you." "You're trynna gain back control of your manhood by having sex with various women but you're only hurting yourself and future relationships." Stated Dr. Sable.