Chapter 23

WARNING⚠️ This chapter is very sensitive. Proceed with caution

Bella's POV

"I shouldn't have done that." I replied pulling away regretting kissing Rich.

"Bella." Rich sighed.

"No Rich I can't do this." I cried.

"Babe I'm sorry for putting you through things, I just... Rich replied not finishing his sentence

"I don't wanna be like my parents, us going back and forth, this rollercoaster of a relationship we have here."

"Bella we are not your parents." Replied Rich

"But you're not gonna be faithful to me ever, so why continue to hurt me?" "I deserve better than this." I cried.

"Bella I'm trying here." Rich begged.

"Rich please just let me go."

"Bella you just don't get it." Rich yelled.

"What is it that I'm not getting?" "You wanna screw other women, so do that and leave me alone." I yelled back.

"I don't wanna do that!" Rich yelled.

"Then why do you do it!?" I questioned.

"Because I was molested at a young age!" Rich cried.

"What?" I questioned.

"I was molested." Rich said in a softer tone.

Rich POV

Rich POV

Flashback

12 year old me was excited. I was visiting my uncle Raymond. I haven't seen him in awhile since he's always on tour with his band. He promised he would introduce me to the band since he knew that I was into music.

"Boy you have gotten big and grew muscle." Uncle Raymond admired.

"Thanks." I cheesed.

"My nephew is excited to meet you guys." Uncle Raymond replied leading me to the rest of the group.

"This is Harold he plays bass." "And Jimmy he plays the keys." "And Jonathan he plays the horn." Uncle Raymond stated.

I began to feel uneasy because that Jonathan dude kept eying me up and down. I decided to ignore it. It's probably nothing.

"Nephew are you hungry, we're about to head to grab something to eat." Replied Uncle Raymond.

"No I'm not hungry." I replied.

"Okay suit yourself." Uncle Raymond responded.

"I'm not hungry either." Replied Jonathan. "How about you guys go ahead and I'll teach the kid here, how to play the French horn."

"Really!?" I said with excitement.

"Yeah I can show you a few things." Replied Jonathan.

My uncle Raymond and the crew left.

Jonathan led me to the garage.

"How old are you, young buck?" Asked Jonathan.

"12." I replied.

"Aww you're probably still growing down there." Jonathan replied referring to my manhood.

I began to feel uncomfortable.

"So how do you play the French horn?" I asked as my hands tremble a little.

"Well you have to blow into this thing here." "I can teach you how to blow." Jonathan replied gesturing me to come closer.

"Nah I'm good, I think I'll pass on the French horn." I replied turning to leave.

"Why are you leaving so soon?" Jonathan questioned.

"The French horn is just not really my thing." I replied in a nervous tone.

I was turning to leave and Jonathan grabbed me.

He pulled down my pants exposing my manhood.

"Man what are you doing?" I cried.

"Relax." "I'm just gonna touch it." Said Jonathan

"No man." "Stop." I yelled.

"Shhh." I'm not gonna hurt you." Jonathan replied grabbing my manhood

"No." I screamed.

Jonathan stopped fearing that someone would hear.

"Listen young buck don't tell anyone." Jonathan replied

I pulled up my pants and ran fast as I could.

End of Flashback

I had tears in my eyes.

"Bella is there something wrong with me?" I cried.

"Rich what happened to you is not your fault, have you ever told anyone?" Bella asked.

"I told my Uncle and he didn't believe me." I cried.

"What about your parents?" Bella questioned.

"Since my uncle didn't believe me I decided to just let it go and forget about it." I replied.

"Rich you should have told your parents or someone." "Maybe you need counseling." Bella suggested.

"I can't Bella." "I don't want anyone to think that I'm gay." I cried.

"But sleeping around with multiple women is not the answer Rich." Replied Bella.

"I thought once I met you, I could control the urges." " you're the first and only girl I ever cared for." I cried.

Bella hugged me.

"Listen to me." "Bella replied holding my face." "I love you but I really think you should seek some type of therapy."

"I don't want this getting out." "Bella promise me you won't tell anyone." I pleaded.

"I promise." Bella replied.

I was very hesitant on writing this chapter because I know this is a very sensitive subject but if anyone has every dealt with molestation do not hesitate to let anyone know. Never feel like it's your fault and never feel like no one cares.