Chapter 5

Bella's POV

I finally arrived at Empire. It's been awhile since I recorded any music but I'm back. I took a break from everything since the death of Caden which I'm still not over. I know life goes on but I wish Caden was here to share this journey with me.

"Bella there you are." Replied Uncle Dre.

"Which studio will I be in?" I asked.

"Yeah about that." Uncle Dre paused trying to figure out on what to say next.

"What's going on?" I questioned

"There was a little mix up with your studio session." Replied Dre.

"What do you mean a mix up?" I questioned again.

"Okay so my stupid assistant forgot she scheduled "Rich Money" during your time slot."

"Okay and?" I replied.

"Then an opportunity presented itself." "Rich needs a female vocalist on this song he's working on." "And I thought you would be a perfect candidate." Dre smiled.

"Me do a song with Rich?" "No, no way!" "He's cocky, and very full of himself." I complained.

"Bella this is a perfect opportunity, he's an up and coming artist." "He has a huge following." "He's the hottest act right now and having you featured on a song with him will be great exposure for you." "You're the one who begged me to get you back into the studio." Dre stated.

"Okay fine, I'll do the song but I'm not being nice to him." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Okay perfect." Dre smiled. "Well let's get to work." "Time is money."

I followed Dre to Studio 6. Rich was already there with his lame ass posse. I rolled my eyes.

Rich Money

"I've finally got you in the studio

"I've finally got you in the studio." Replied Rich.

I looked at him dumbfounded.

"I know you've been dying to work with me." "I mean I am the hottest act at Empire right now." Rich stated.

"Okay and..." I replied rolling my eyes.

"And you should feel honored." Rich smirked.

"You know what I'm out of here." UNCLE DRE!" I yelled.

"Wait, wait, wait." Rich replied grabbing my arm.

"Don't touch me." I said with annoyance.

"Can we start over?" "Please Bella." Begged Rich.

I was silent for a second.

"Listen I'm not that bad." "Here I'll even play you the track." "Rich responded.

"Okay fine." I agreed.

I listened to the track and it actually didn't sound that bad.

"Wow this is a vibe." "Sounds like a banger." I replied.