Chapter 33

Bella's POV

I knocked on my brother's door.

No answer. I knocked again

"What!" Prince yelled.

"Can I come in?" I answered.

"Sure." Prince answered back.

I came in and sat down in a chair.

"Okay what's up?" Prince questioned.

I was silent.

"Okay are you just gonna come in and stare at me." Replied Prince.

"I guess I just miss Ma." "It's been a week and we still have no idea where she's staying, only a couple of phone calls here and there." I replied.

"I'm sure she's okay, Bella." "Again this isn't anything new." "Give it a month and her and Dad will act like they're in love again." Replied Prince.

"Mhm." I sighed.

"And don't you have enough going on instead of worrying about Takeem's indiscretions."

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"I didn't know you and ol boy got back together." Prince smirked.

"What?" I questioned again.

Prince shown me a picture that someone took of Rich and I in the studio.

"Okay just because we are working on new music, doesn't mean I'm back with him." I snapped.

"Hey don't get upset with me, I didn't write the article." Prince laughed.

"Ugh this has Dre written all over it."

"I wonder what Michael thinks."

"He's probably thinking how he's a chump for letting his girl work with her ex. The ex that is probably still knocking your boots." Prince laughed again.

"Shut up, it's not like that." I snapped.

"I need to create a distraction." I pondered

"A distraction?" "And what do you have in mind?" Questioned Prince.

"There's this new rapper, Doughboy." "Maybe I could work with him and create some type of buzz." I stated.

"Doesn't him and your mans Rich have beef?""That definitely won't be a good look." Replied Prince.

"Okay and?"

"And you working with him, rumors would only circulate about how you and Doughboy smashing." Prince replied.

"Okay anything to take the spotlight off me and Rich." I replied.

"No Bella that would only make you look like some known thot."

"Empire has branded you as this good girl image." "So I'm sure they would want you to withhold that." Said Prince.

"Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"As your brother, I don't think that's a good ideal Bella."

"I'm just tired of being link to Rich." "He's already embarrassed me enough." I sighed.