Chapter 32

Hakeem's POV

I continue to call Tiana and still no answer. I hit the steering wheel in frustration. Where was she? She didn't come home last night. She's probably laid up with some dude right now. I shook my head. "No stop it" I told myself. That's the kind of thinking that landed me in the position that I'm in now. I called again and it went straight to voicemail.

"Baby please answer, I'm sorry I was wrong. I shouldn't have released that diss track. Can we please talk?" "Please" I hung up after leaving a voicemail.

I got out of the car and went into the house after feeling hopeless.

"Bella!" "Prince!" I yelled as I entered the front door. "Hello" "Anyone home?"

"I think they're in the game room." Margie our cleaning lady replied coming from upstairs.

"Thanks." I replied back.

"Bella, Prince." I called entering the game room.

"What do you want?" Prince replied with an attitude.

"Watch your tone and watch what you say." I replied giving Prince a serious look.

"Bella have you heard from Mom?" I asked.

"No I thought that she was with you." Replied Bella.

"No." I replied back.

"She's probably with Devon." Prince laughed

I immediately had to count down from 10 as I felt anger taking over me.

"Prince can you not?" Replied Bella.

"Chill it was a joke." Prince laughed again.

"Funny that you're the only one laughing." I replied.

"And funny how Devon could have been our stepdad." Prince replied stepping to me.

"You have one more time." "I'm warning you." I said in a serious tone.

"Prince don't." Bella pleaded.

"I was headed to my room anyways." Prince replied walking out.

I put my head down in frustration as Prince left the room.

"Dad." Replied Bella.

"Do you think Mom is okay?"

"I hope so." I replied back.

"Maybe I could try calling her." Bella suggested.

"Even if she answers she don't wanna talk to me."

"You're gonna have to find a way to make it up to her." Replied Bella.

"Yeah." I said in a low voice.

Tiana's POV

Tiana's POV

I woke up with the worst hangover. I immediately ran to the toilet puking my brains out. I didn't feel so good. After finishing up that puke session I brushed my teeth and took a hot shower. I started to get lost in my thoughts. I was very much still hurt and upset by Hakeem's actions. I'm tired of the ups and downs with Hakeem. Maybe we just aren't meant to be. My thoughts were interrupted as I turn my phone back on receiving many notifications.  I notice I had a voicemail from Hakeem.

"Baby please answer, I'm sorry I was wrong. I shouldn't have released that diss track. Can we please talk?" "Please"

He's always sorry. I've had enough. I'm at my breaking point.

Tears started to form in my eyes. Maybe I should do what I've been wanting to do for awhile now. I think it's time Hakeem and I separate. Just seems like we're never on the same page anymore.

Sorry this chapter is short. I'm sleepy.  I'll update again tomorrow