Chapter 2

Bella's POV

I took a deep breath. I got lost in my thoughts. Should I tell Mom the truth about Dad? No that would break her heart. But if I don't my Dad will continue to be unfaithful and Mom doesn't deserve that. I decided to tell her the truth even if it means me getting into trouble for being underage at a club.

"Yeah so Mom I don't know how to tell you this bu-"

"I'm back." My Dad yelled entering the front door.

"We're in the dining area ." Mom replied.

"Morning baby girl." My Dad replied entering the dining area.

"Yeah morning " I said nonchalantly.

"So what did you have to tell me?" Mom asked returning her attention to me.

"Uhh I'm gonna be late for school, I'll tell you later." I replied.

"Okay maybe you can come to the studio after school, I have a session today." Said Mom

"Ok." I nodded in agreement.

I finally arrived at school. I spotted my brother in the hallway talking to his friends.

I caught up to him.

"Alright bro catch y'all later." Prince replied.

"I need to talk to you." I said pulling Prince aside.

"I really need to get to class Bella." Replied Prince.

"Okay but this is important." I replied.

"Okay what's up?" Asked Prince.

"It's about Dad."

"What about Dad?" Question Prince.

"I went to this 21 and older club with Nyla. And long story short, Dad was there too. He was locking lips with some woman. He didn't see me but I saw him."

"Why were you at a 21 and older club?" Prince question.

"Listen that's besides the point, Dad is cheating again." I Replied.

Prince was quiet.

"Well aren't you gonna say anything?" I replied

"Look Bella it's a messed up situation but I don't think we should get involved."

"So you're okay with our father cheating on Mom." I asked slightly annoyed.

"No I'm not okay with it." "And eventually Dad will get caught up without us even saying anything." Said Prince.

"Okay but don't you think Ma would be hurt with us knowing and not saying anything to her." I replied.

"Bella this isn't anything new." "Our father is Hakeem Lyon." "What do you expect?" "He's always been that way, and Mom still chooses to deal with him."

"Okay but that doesn't make it right." I Replied.

"You're right." "But who knows, Ma may even have someone on the side too." "They have a weird relationship." "Takeem is a puzzle no one can solve." "I don't even keep up with those two anymore." Prince replied.

I listened in silence.

"Come on Bella we really have to get to class." Replied Prince.

"Well look who's finally being responsible." I smirked.

"It's a new year and I'm trying to keep out of trouble.

Hakeem's POV

"So are you gonna waste my time again or you here for business?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry about our last session." "I'm here and I'm focus." Replied Asia.

"Good." I replied.

"Okay get in the booth, let's see what you got."

I met Asia at a strip club. I'm not gonna lie the first thing I notice was her fat ass. I could tell from the initial conversation that she was just looking for a come up. She had mad rap skills. I was impressed. I got her a meeting at Empire.

🎶Asia in your continent, in your atmosphere, wipe them other hoes (globes) off til they disappear, Rocking with the best, And don't settle for less, if I'm a 9 out of 10, bet I still finesse🎶

As Asia was recording I notice I had a text from an unknown number.

"I miss you." We had so much fun on tour."

"Who is this?" I replied

"You don't remember?" "I was your back up dancer." "This is Raven."

"Ohh I was pretty hammered." I vaguely remember anything 🤣 I replied.

"Oh but you can't forget me." 😜

"Who are you texting?"

I looked up and didn't notice Tiana had enter the studio.

"Babe what are you doing here?" "I thought you had a session in studio 3?" I questioned

"Thought I'll surprise you." Tiana replied.

"I'm just in the middle of mixing and mastering this track for Asia."

"Okay well I'll let you get back to work." Replied Tiana.

As Tiana was leaving I pulled her close. Grabbing her waist as I kissed her.

Tiana responded by kissing me back.

"I love you." I said in between kisses.

"I love you too." Tiana replied back

"See you at home." Replied Tiana

"Okay babe ."