Chapter 12

Bella's POV

Rich locked the door. He laid me on the bed as we began kissing. He paused look me in my eyes.

"I love you." Said Rich

"I love you too." I replied back

Rich smiled and kissed me passionately as he slowly began undressing me. I was nervous.

"Are you nervous?" Rich asked noticing me tremble a little.

"It's just I never done this before." I said shyly.

"We don't have too, we can..."

"No I want this." I replied.

Rich smiled and continued undressing me. He kissed my neck leaving me feel weak inside. He began kissing all over me.

He climb on top and entered inside me. The first few strokes were painful. Rich continue to thrust inside me slowly making it more pleasurable. We found a rhythm as Rich began to go deeper. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist. Rich let out a low moan as I digged my nails into his back. We kissed passionately as we went faster. I moaned in pleasure feeling Rich inside me making my body tremble. It's like time stood still and I was enjoying every moment of our love making.  I was falling more in love and felt more connected to Rich. We continue to make love as the pressure began to build up. Oh shit" Rich grunts as he pulls out exploding over my stomach.

Rich collapse on top of me.

"I love you." Rich replied kissing me.

"I love you too." I replied back

" I replied back

Hakeem's POV

Our anniversary was coming up and I wanted to do something special for Tiana. I had no idea were to start. Maybe I should call my brother Jamal and ask his advice. He's good at this mushy stuff. I was lost in my thoughts not noticing that Tiana had entered the room.

"Who and what are you thinking about? Your side pieces." Replied Tiana.

"Who's needs to think about side pieces when the main dish is what I'm always craving for?" I replied.

"Don't try to be cute." Tiana replied.

"Aww you gotta have more faith in me babe, you're my one and only." And besides I've been on my best behavior." "You know I've changed for the better."

Tiana sat down on my lap.

"You really have changed." Tiana replied as my fingers intertwined with hers.

"So?" I replied

"So?" Tiana questioned.

"Well you know our anniversary is coming up." "And I wanna do something very special for you but it's a surprised. I announced.

"Aww well can you drop a hint or something?" Tiana replied.

"Just wear something sexy babe." I replied giving Tiana a seductive smile.

"Mhmm" Tiana smiled back.

Prince POV

My parents can try but I'm not seeing a therapist

My parents can try but I'm not seeing a therapist. Sometimes I feel like my family don't even know me. My parents are always caught up in their drama and Bella is always too busy chasing these boys. I feel so depressed and wish I didn't have to deal with this life. Sure I should be thankful. I'm a rich kid who can have almost anything that he wants but money never buys happiness.

I went to my draw and took out the bottle of Xanax that Tyler gave me.

I placed 2 pills in my mouth.

You know what I said to myself that's not enough. I began to pop more pills. I went to my bed and laid down as I began to feel a little woozy.

Rich POV

I never felt this way about any girl but I was falling for Bella even more

I never felt this way about any girl but I was falling for Bella even more. I watched her sleep as she laid in my arms. My phone began to buzz.

I quietly got out of bed not wanting to disturb Bella.

I notice I had a text from Crystal.

"Why haven't you been talking to me?" I missed you.

"Answer my call."

Crystal was FaceTiming me.

I stepped out of the room.

"What do you want?" I asked in annoyance answering Crystal FaceTime call.

"Well hello to you too." Crystal replied with a smirk on her face.

"You gotta stop calling me, my girl is gonna flip out." I replied.

"Since when did you become Mr. Faithful?" Crystal laughed.

"Once a cheater, always a cheater." Replied Crystal.

"Look I love her okay." I replied.

"Mhm let's see if she feels the same way about you when I leak your dick pics all over the internet." Crystal laughed again.

"Yo chill out with that." I replied getting angry.

"Its not my fault you can't keep your privates private." "And soon she will find out what kind of guy you really are."

"And also does she know you smash my homegirl just last weekend?" Crystal questioned.

"What is it that you want?" "Money?"

"No keep your money." "You're gonna pay for your mistakes even in a bigger way." Crystal replied hanging up.