Chapter 31

Hakeem's POV

"Not surprised." Said Prince.

"Dad really?" "Why would you do that to Mom?" Bella questioned.

I was lost for words I had nothing to say.

Tiana got up to leave the room.

"Babe." I called out.

"Hakeem don't." "I just need to be alone." Replied Tiana.

Before Prince could open his mouth to make a sarcastic remark. I turn to my kids.

"You two just need to stay out of it."

I left the house. Tiana refused to talk to me. I was upset and angry and made an impulsive decision. I lost it the moment I saw her with Devon. And in that moment I wanted to expose my own wife. Embarrass her. What kind of husband am I? After releasing the diss record I immediately felt guilty. I can't face anyone right now. Not even my own family.

Bella's POV

Bella's POV

"You've been quiet this entire time." "What's wrong?" Questioned Michael.

"I guess I just have a lot on my mind." I replied.

"Is it about Devon's diss song?" Questioned Michael.

"Yeah but I don't wanna talk about it." I replied back.

"It's cool, I understand." Said Michael.

"I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow." I've been so busy with Empire that we hardly had time to spend together."

"It's okay Bella, I know that's your job, your dream." "And I would never get in the way of that." "And besides I'll be busy with classes and stuff." Replied Michael.

"Promise me we will make time for each other." I replied.

"I'm all for that." Michael smiled.

"Why are you so sweet?" I smiled.

"Maybe because I met the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Stop you're gonna make me blush." I smiled.

"Really." Michael replied pulling me in close as we shared our first kiss.

We were soon interrupted as my phone kept going off.

"You should probably get that." Replied Michael.

I notice I had several messages from Dre saying that he needed me at Empire immediately to work on some tracks with Rich.

"I have to go to Empire to record some songs." "Wanna come with?" I asked.

"I don't think your ex would want me hanging around." Michael laughed.