Chapter 34

Hakeem's POV

"So that's really what you want?" I asked again with tears in my eyes.

"Hakeem please don't make things harder than what they already are." Tiana cried.

"So you just want to up and leave me for good?" I questioned again.

"Hakeem, baby we aren't good for each other." "Look how much we hurt each other." "Things just doesn't seem to work with us." "And maybe it's time for us to just accept that." Tiana stated.

Anger began to built up inside of me.

"Is it about him?" "You rather be with him!?" I yelled.

"No it was never about him." "This is about us and the way our relationship has been." "I made a terrible mistake that I wish I could take back." "I was feeling emotional about all the times you've hurt me. "Seeing the different women in and out your life, you getting married before and almost getting a bitch pregnant while we were together." "You really hurt me." "I wanted to hurt you too, because I guess I never truly forgave you but I went about things the wrong way." "The way we are to each other is not healthy Hakeem." "I love you but I can't do this anymore." Tiana cried.

"T I know we aren't the best for each other, but babe please don't leave me." I cried as I got on my knees holding on to Tiana's waist."

"I don't want anyone else but you."

"I just can't." Tiana cried.

" Tiana cried

Rich POV

I was at Empire rehearsing for my new single "Money Talks" I had a sexy back up dancer name Leslie. I gave myself a pep talk about keeping things professional even though I could tell Leslie was feening for me.

"Alright, everyone take 5." Brandon, my choreographer yelled.

"Hey sexy." Leslie approach batting her eyes at me.

"What's up?" I replied giving Leslie a small smile.

"You and me." Leslie replied giving me a seductive look.

"What about you and me?" I questioned.

"How about we go back to your place once rehearsals are over?" Leslie asked.

"Nah shawty, I'm good." I replied back.

"You good?" "Are you seriously turning me down?" Leslie replied with an attitude.

"Yeah." I replied walking away.

"I swear Leslie is so thirsty." Replied Breanna who's head of A&R.

"And you're not?" I laughed.

"Shut up." Breanna playfully hit me.

"Not gon' lie I'm shocked." "Wouldn't expect you to turn Leslie down." Breanna teased.

"Ever since the whole thing with Bella, I'm cool on the ladies for awhile." I replied honestly.

"Aww you must have really cared about her." Breanna cooed.

"Yeah but unfortunately I blew it." "And now Dre has us working together."

"Umm that was actually my ideal." Breanna replied.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because you guys work well together, the fans love the chemistry between you two."

"Yeah but I'm not so sure if that's a good ideal." I replied.

"It's just business okay, leave the relationship in the past." Breanna suggested.

"Easier said than done." I mumbled.

"Okay everyone get back in position!" Brandon yelled.

The music began to play and Leslie was being extra grinding all over me.

I was trying to focus and keep things professional that I didn't notice Bella walking into rehearsals.

We rehearsed for another half hour until Brandon dismissed us.

I was trying to catch up with Bella.

"Bella?" I called out.

"Yeah?" Replied Bella.

"What are doing here?" I questioned.

"I finished my studio session and got bored and wanted to see what you all were working on." Replied Bella.

"Ohh cool." I replied unsure of what to say next.

"And I was thinking, just because our relationship didn't end so well doesn't mean we shouldn't try and be friends right?" "I mean since we're going to be working together and all." Bella replied.

"Yeah I would love that." I smiled.

"Ohhh Rich baby." Leslie called out.

"I'll let you go, your girl is calling you." Bella replied walking away.

"Bella wait, she's not my girl honestly and there's nothing going on." I explained.

"Rich it's cool, we're not together anymore you don't have to explain yourself to me." Said Bella.

"I'll see you in the studio."

I wanted to chat with Bella a little longer but Leslie ruined that.

I walked up to Leslie.

"Listen can you act like you have some self respect instead of acting like some hoe." I replied with an attitude.

"Oh wow that's the pot calling the kettle black because you're the biggest hoe out there." Leslie laughed.

"Whatever just know that I'm not interested."

Prince POV

Prince POV

I walked downstairs. My Dad was sitting on the couch. He looked as if something was on his mind. I started to turn around and head back upstairs.

"Prince" my Dad called out.

"Let's talk son."

I sighed. I wonder what this could be about.

"Yeah Dad?" I answered sitting down next to him.

"Look son I just wanted to apologize to you." "I know we haven't had the best relationship, and that's mainly my fault." "I'm not proud of my behavior and I apologized that you and your sister had to see that." "And I know things have been crazy around here, especially with things that's going on with me and Mom but just know son, that I love you."

"I love you too Dad and I'm sorry for my behavior as well and acting out."

"Can we hug on it?" My Dad smiled

"Yeah." I smiled back.