Chapter 6

Prince POV

"Any last words." Said X

"Why are you doing this to me man?" I cried.

"Stop being a little pussy and get what's coming to you." X laughed

At that very moment I knew I was dead. I couldn't avoid X any longer. He aimed the gun at me and slowly pulled the trigger.

"Nooooooo." I screamed.

"Prince! Prince wake up man."

I felt someone shaking me.

You alright G?" Tyler questioned.

I looked around trying to figure out where was I.

I rubbed my eyes.

"How did I end up here?" I questioned.

"Don't you remember?" we was playing the game and you must have doze off." Replied Tyler.

"Oh." I Replied.

"Another bad dream?" Asked Tyler

"Yeah." I simply said.

"Did he actually shoot you this time?" Question Tyler.

"Nah I always wake up before it happens." I replied.

"Bro you been having this same dream for the past couple months." "Maybe you should get a handle on that." Said Tyler

"I'm good." I Replied

"Really bro, you're not good."

"But I got something for you." Tyler replied reaching inside his dresser draw.

"Here take these." Tyler replied handing me a bottle of pills

"Xanax?" I questioned

"Pop a couple of these bad boys at night, and I guarantee help you sleep like a baby and forget about your night terrors.

I hesitated. "Idk." I replied.

"Do you wanna be stuck having the same dream?" Tyler questioned

"You're right, but even tho X is locked away in a cell I know he still have people working for him." "It's all about revenge." "And he won't stop until his mission is accomplished." I stated.

"Well there's always plan B." Tyler replied pulling out his gloc.

"Nah man." "I promise my parents I was gonna leave that life behind me."

"Well just know, whatever happens I got your back bro." "Here take these, you're gonna need them." Tyler replied handing me the pill bottle.

Bella's POV

I never would have thought me and Jared aka Rich Money

I never would have thought me and Jared aka Rich Money. I literally could not stand this guy but ever since we worked on the song, and me watching him performed at Club Serenity we have been inseparable. Today we were linking up to finish up the final touches of our song.