Chapter 36

Tiana's POV

1 month later

I had so many thoughts on my mind. Am I doing the right thing? Do I really wanna go through with this? Hakeem and I sat down with our divorce attorneys.

"So Ms. Brown and Mr. Lyon you guys have had a legal separation for the past month and now have reached an agreement on officially signing the divorce documents " my attorney Mr. Fox spoke.

Hakeem and I shook our heads in silence.

"Ms. Brown you will sign here and Mr. Lyon you will sign here." Mr. Fox spoke.

"Before my client sign anything make sure everything is accurate." Hakeem's attorney, Mr. Hunt replied.

Hakeem skimmed through the documents.

"Yeah everything straight." Hakeem shrugged his shoulders carelessly.

I put my head in my hands and sighed.

"Ms. Brown is everything okay?" Mr. Fox asked.

"Yeah." " I just need a moment." I politely excused myself as I exited to the restroom.

Thank God no one was in here. I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror.

"You can do this" I told myself.

After 5 minutes I gathered myself together and walked back to the room.

"Ready to proceed?" Mr. Hunt asked seeming inpatient.

"Yeah." I answered back.

"Okay Ms. Brown as I was saying before, you will sign here." Mr. Fox replied.

I held the pen in my hand and paused.

"I'm sorry." "I can't do this." I cried.

"We will just come back when you two have made up your minds." Mr. Hunt replied harshly.

"Ayy bro you need to watch your tone." Hakeem snapped.

"Well I have other things I need to do." "So you all have a wonderful day." Mr Hunt replied excusing himself.

"Well Ms. Brown you have my number so give me a call if you change your mind." My attorney Mr. Fox replied leaving me and Hakeem alone.

"Are you okay?" Hakeem asked.

"As many times that I say I'm done, I just don't have the strength to walk away from you." "You always seem to pull me back in." "I rather have  bad times with you than always have good times with someone else." I replied looking down.

Hakeem lift my chin giving us direct eye contact.

"I never want us to be done babe." "I never wanna give up on us." Hakeem replied.

"I love you." Replied Hakeem.

"I love you too." I replied back.

Hakeem started kissing me and picked me up and sat me on the table wrapping my legs around his waist.

I moaned softly. "Babe we can't do this here." "There's cameras." I replied.

Hakeem chuckled. "Okay let's finish this at home.

15 minutes later we arrived home. The home I haven't lived in for almost two months.

Once we were inside Hakeem wasted no time as he began undressing me.

"Wait where are the kids?" I asked.

"Prince is back in the studio working with Dre and Bella is finishing up some last minute touches for her joint project with Rich since she leaves out for tour tomorrow." Hakeem replied kissing me in between.

We headed upstairs to the bedroom as we kissed passionately literally swallowing each other's tongues.

"You don't know how bad I missed this." Hakeem replied.

"Well she misses you too." I replied pointing down giving Hakeem a seductive look.

Moments later we were completely naked skipping any type of fore play as Hakeem got on top and dived right in.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as Hakeem began to thrust wasting no time.

"Damn baby you're super wet." Hakeem moaned.

I responded pulling Hakeem closer to me wrapping my legs even tighter.

We picked up the pace. Enjoying every moment of pleasure.

"I'm not gonna last much longer babe." Hakeem replied.

"Me either." I moaned sending Hakeem over the edge.

"Fuck" Hakeem moaned

"Yes fill me up babe." I moaned in pleasure feeling Hakeem explode inside of me.

After a moment of silence we finally caught our breath.

"I love you." Hakeem said softly.

"I love you too babe."

"DAD WE'RE HOME!" We heard the kids yell coming up the stairs.

"Quick give me your shirt" I replied scrounging to find something to put on.

I was able to throw some sweats pants on before the kids came bursting through the door.

"Don't y'all knock." Hakeem said in annoyance.

"Mom you're home." Bella replied with excitement.

"Wait does this mean y'all are back together?" Bella questioned.

Hakeem and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Okay Bella you owe me $50." Replied Prince

"$50 for what?" Hakeem and I questioned.

"That you two wouldn't be able to go through with the divorce."

"So pay up Bella." Prince smirked.

"Mom was out the house for almost two months so I thought I had this one in the bag." Replied Bella.

"So you two are betting on us now?" Hakeem replied.

"Y'all are Takeem which sounds awfully close to toxic. Prince laughed.

"Me and your Mom aren't toxic we just have strong opinions and different views at times." Hakeem replied.

"Yeah yeah but the most important thing out of all of this is I won $50." Replied Prince

"See Mom and Dad I had faith in you guys unlike Bella here." Prince smirked.

"You're annoying." Bella rolled her eyes.

"Well can y'all give me and your Mom some privacy." "And we will all meet in the dining room tonight and celebrate because Bella leaves for her very first tour tomorrow." Hakeem and I smiled with excitement.