Chapter 25

Prince POV

"You sure you wanna do this bro?" Asked Tyler.

"This is the only thing that's gon' stop Xavier's people from threatening me." I replied.

"Okay just know, I got your back." Said Tyler.

"Where is Joey?" "He should be here by now." I replied looking around getting very impatient.

"Are you sure we can trust him bro?" He is X cousin." I questioned.

"I've known Joey ever since we were youngsters." "He's never been the head man, always the puppet."

"I'm sure he wouldn't want to risk Xavier knowing that we knew about his secret agenda." Tyler replied.

"To be honest I wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for me being a Lyon."

"This beef goes back to almost 15 years ago." My Grandpa Lucious allegedly and I use the word alleged had something to do with Shyne (Xavier's father) being murdered." "So now they're after me. They have no proof that my Grandpa had anything to do with it." I replied.

"It's time for revenge." Said Tyler.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"If it wasn't for Joey and his people." "My homeboy would still be here." "And I could show my face in my hood."

"Things are long overdue." Tyler replied with a sneaky look.

I began to feel uneasy.

"I'm not so sure about this plan bro." I questioned.

"Oh so now you're backing down?" Tyler chuckled.

"Bro I get it, you want revenge against Joey." "But I want no part of that." I replied.

"We should just go." I replied turning to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tyler replied grabbing me."

"Get your hands off me bro!" I snapped.

"You Lyons never learn." Tyler replied pulling out a gun.

"What so you're gonna shoot me now?"

"Go head then shoot me. I replied stepping closer to Tyler.

A Black SUV pulled up.

"Get in." My Grandpa replied rolling down the window.

"Son do we need to drop you off anywhere." Lucious asked Tyler.

"Nah I'm good." "I can walk."

I got into the SUV

"Do your parents know you're out and about walking these streets? Questioned Lucious.

"My parents have their own life, they're not worried about me." I mumbled.

"Prince you can't walk around freely like that you're a Lyon." Said Lucious.

"Yes Grandpa, I get that." "And because of me being a Lyon that's the reason why I'm in this mess." I snapped.

"I see you have your father's dumb ways." Lucious chuckled.

"Leave my father out of this." I snapped again.

"From the looks of things, it look like that so called homie who you called a friend was trying to take you out back there." Replied Lucious.

"Bro was just bluffing." I replied.

"We can't underestimate anybody's ability son." "We can't take any chances." Replied Lucious.