Chapter 15

Bella's POV

I stepped outside the room to get some fresh air. I was so worried about my brother. I made a deal with God and promised to be a better person if he spared Prince. I couldn't imagine losing him. I thought about the last conversation that Prince and I had and how I was so mean to him. Tears began to form in my eyes until I heard my name.

"Bella, omg I can't imagine what you all are going thru." Replied Nyla.

"Thanks for coming." I replied.

"Of course that's what best friends are for." Nyla replied giving me a huge hug.

"I really shouldn't be crying right now." I need to be strong."

"Aww babe, it's okay to cry." Said Nyla.

"Thanks."

Nyla and I sat in silent until Nyla finally spoke.

"So Bella there's something you should kn...

"Babe, I'm so sorry about your bro." Rich interrupted as he approached us."

"It's okay, thanks for coming." I replied.

"Oh Nyla I'm sorry what were you about to say?" I questioned.

"Um nothing." Nyla replied giving Rich a certain look.

"I'll leave you two to it." Said Nyla

"I wonder what that was about?" I replied.

"Um idk." Rich replied in a nervous tone.

"Are you ok?" I questioned.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." "I should be asking are you okay." Said Rich.

"I am now, now that you're here." I smiled.

Tiana's POV

Tiana's POV

I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. Why would Prince do this? I felt like I failed as a mother. If only I had gotten to him in time before he consumed the many pills. All I wanted is for my baby boy to wake up. I began reflecting on my life. I thought about the day Prince was born.

Flashback:

"She's supposed to be here right next to her brother." Hakeem cried.

"My sincere apology for your lost." Replied the Doctor.

"The boy was not suppose to enter this world by himself doc." Said Lucious.

"I know Mr. Lyon." The Doctor replied.

"And now for the difficult task, would you like to see your daughter?" The Doctor asked me.

"I don't know, if...if we can.." I cried

"List here sweetheart you have too do this, trust me." "You want your last moment with her." Cookie replied consoling me.

"Okay." I cried.

"I'll go with you." Said Cookie.

End of Flash:

I lost my daughter at birth and I couldn't imagine losing my son. I began to pray. I held Prince hand as I sat along side of him.

"Babe it's getting late, everyone is gone. I think you should get some rest." Hakeem replied interrupting my thoughts.

"I'm not leaving my son."

"I understand that but I think you should rest." Said Hakeem.

I was silent.

Hakeem finally spoke.

"Our anniversary is tomorrow."

"That is the last thing on my mind right now Hakeem." "And besides, the only good thing you ever gave me is my baby boy." "So leave me alone." I snapped.

"Wow." Hakeem laughed sarcastically.

"You wanna know the real reason why I stayed in that marriage with Maya? because of this....YOU always pushing me away."

Hakeem's POV

Hakeem's POV

Flashback:

"Hakeem you got married!?"  "Please tell me this is some fake news b.s." Tiana snapped as she handed me the article about Me and Maya's drunken Vegas affair.

"Why would you get marry to her?" Tiana questioned

"Yo I ain't know you cared." I replied.

"Of course I care what were you thinking!" Tiana snapped again.

"I wasn't."

"Yeah you weren't, you don't think!" Tiana yelled.

"Yo that's why it's getting annulled." I replied.

"Okay." Tiana sighed.

"It's done." I replied

"You know what on second thought....I don't know if I believe an annulment is the best thing for us hubby." Maya replied interrupting us handing me the annulment papers...giving Tiana a look as she walked off.

"Hubby?" Tiana questioned again.

"You make me sick."

I was pissed and so confused at this point. Tiana's feelings are unclear. First she wants me, then she pushes me away. And on top of that she was with that clown Devon. And now she's pissed that I married another girl? I can't with her. She's always pushing me into the arms of other women. But it's always my fault.

End of flashback:

I feel like I will never be good enough for Tiana. Seems like she find flaws in everything about me. And wow the only good thing I ever gave her was our son? That really hurt me. Speaking of my son I can't lose him. I pray that he wakes up. I need my son more than anything right now.