Chapter 3

Prince POV

"Where you been hiding Prince?" Questioned X

"Uh, uh, you know I've um." I stuttered.

"Uh, uh" X mocked me

He took out the gun and aimed it towards me.

"Any last words?" Said X.

"Don't do this man." I cried

X began to pull the trigger.

"Nooooo" I screamed.

I woke up sweating. It was just a dream.

I read the time on my phone. 4:45 a.m

I had a hard time falling back to sleep.

I went downstairs to get something to drink coming face to face with my

Dad! "You scared me!"

"Sorry about that man." "What are you doing up this late?" Asked Dad

"I couldn't sleep." I replied.

I notice my Dad was still fully dress as if he was just now making it home.

"Are you just now getting in?" I questioned.

"Yeah studio session ran late." Replied Dad

"You may want to get rid of that perfume scent." I mumbled

"Excuse me?" Dad questioned.

"Dad why do you continue to do this to Mom." "She's good to you."

"What are you talking about?" Question Dad

"Dad I'm not dumb and neither is Bella." "So you can cut the bullshit." I snapped

"You need to watch your mouth and stay in a child's place." "You're only 15." Dad snapped.

"You're right, I am a child." "Your child." "Your child that loves and wants the best for his mother." "And when she leaves again don't come with bullshit about wanting your family back."

"I'm warning you, watch your mouth." Dad raised his voice.

"What's going on?" Ma questioned coming down the stairs.

I looked at Dad and then looked at Mom.

"Nothing." "I was just headed back upstairs." I replied.

Tiana's POV

I was in a deep sleep until I heard noise coming from down stairs. I also notice Hakeem wasn't next to me. I went downstairs to see my son and Hakeem who looks as if they had been arguing.

I gave Prince a hug and told him goodnight.

"Hakeem" I spoke in a soft tone.

"We need to talk." I stated.

"Not right now babe." "It's late and I'm tired." "Let's talk in the morning." "We should get to bed." Replied Hakeem.

"Fine." I replied

Hakeem's POV

A guilty feeling came over me. Being married is still new to me. Sure it's been two years and Tiana is the mother of my kids but things seem to change once we were married. It was different when we were just boyfriend and girlfriend because I still felt my sense of freedom. I do love her and I do adore our family. Tiana is beginning to become suspicious. I can't keep lying to her but I don't think she will be able to handle the truth.