Chapter 4

Tiana's POV

I got back into bed facing opposite of Hakeem. I couldn't go back to sleep. My mind began to wonder. I felt like Hakeem was hiding things from me. My suspicions were getting the best of me. The conversation between him and Prince, I wonder what that was about? Maybe I was overreacting. I began to fall asleep until I heard Hakeem's phone. He was sound asleep. Who could be texting him this late? I got out out of bed. My curiosity took over.

Unknown number.

"You never hit me back." I really enjoyed the tour and our private parties." "When can we do that again?"

My heart began to sank. What the hell they meant by "private parties?" I couldn't respond to the unknown number because his phone was locked.

I mentally began to count to 10 in my head. I wanted to punch this nigga in his shit so bad. He doesn't learn. I was furious! I wanted to wake him up so bad to confront him but decided to put it off until morning while he's wide awake. Ugh why does he continue to do this? I thought things were better and that we've grown and matured.

The Next Day

I had finally gotten what seem like 3 hours of sleep. I woke up before everyone and took a shower. I was mentally praying before I confronted Hakeem about the text that came across his phone.

I came back in the room. Hakeem was stretching his arms and was just waking up.

"Good Morning babe." Replied Hakeem.

I ignored him.

"Uh hello, didn't you hear me?" I said good morning babe" Hakeem replied again.

I ignored him again.

"Aww the silent treatment, that's cute." Hakeem joked.

I finally spoke.

"I'm just mentally saying a silent prayer in my head, so I don't do anything crazy." I snapped.

"What are you talking about?" Questioned Hakeem.

"Why do you have bitches texting your phone, late at night?" I snapped again.

"What the hell yo, why are you going through my phone?" Hakeem yelled.

"Your phone was locked but I saw a message come across the screen from an unknown number, talking about "I enjoyed being on tour, and our private parties." "And also I can go through your phone if I want too, I'm your wife!"

"First of all, you need to calm down." "Let's not make things bigger than what it is" "And if it was an unknown number obviously that person doesn't mean anything or was important enough for me to save the number." Hakeem replied.

"You're so full of it." I replied shaking my head.

"All those late night, quote on quote "studio sessions, when you really been God knows where." "I've had enough of your bullshit." I snapped pointing my finger at Hakeem.

"Get your finger out my face," Hakeem replied pushing my hand away.

"And what do you mean my quote on quote late night studio sessions?" "I'm out there working providing for our family, because God knows you haven't had a hit in years." Hakeem laughed.

"Oh so you think this is funny?" I paused. "This is funny to you?" I started to grab the lamp and throw at him until I heard knocking on the door.

"Mom, Dad." Bella replied.

I opened the door.

"Can one of you give me a ride to the studio?" My car won't start." Bella asked.

"Here take the Lamborghini." Hakeem replied handing Bella the keys.

"Really?" I thought I wasn't allowed to drive your cars." Bella squealed in excitement."

"Just be careful." "And where's your brother?" Hakeem asked.

"He's probably still sleeping, but I'm sure your arguing has woke him." Bella replied looking at us and leaving the room.

"Listen babe, I'm sorry." Hakeem replied in a soft tone.

"I know Hakeem, you're always sorry."

"Why even marry me, if you just wanna do what the hell you wanna do?" I snapped.

Hakeem pulled me close.

"No don't touch me!" I yelled.

"Yes I'll admit I had doubts about us, and I'm still upset about the dudes you were with when we weren't together." " And having my kids around that." Hakeem confessed.

"So that's suppose to make this okay?" Hakeem continues to do him." I replied in a sarcastic tone.

"I never said that." Hakeem snapped

"Since you wanna do you, maybe I should do me too, cause apparently being a good wife to you is not enough." "And when I finally show my ass, I don't wanna hear nothing." I Replied

Hakeem was silent.