Chapter 11

Bella's POV

"Omg I can't believe I fell asleep here." "My parents are gonna freak." I worried.

"Bella relax, your parents think you're at Nyla's." Replied Rich.

"Yeah true, I did say I was staying over at a friend's house. I didn't say which friend." I teased giving Rich a peck on the lips.

"And besides you'll be 18 soon and we can have even more sleepovers." Rich replied kissing me.

I was silent.

"What's wrong?" Questioned Rich.

"My Dad doesn't really trust you." "He said that you remind him of himself when he was your age." I replied in a low voice.

"Come on I thought we were off that." "You must know I don't want no other girl but you."  Replied Rich.

"So are we there ?" Rich replied lifting my chin up asking for entrance

"Yeah." I replied as Rich kissed me.

"I love you."

I couldn't believe my ears. Did I just admitted I love him.

"I love you too babe." Rich replied deepening the kiss.

And after what felt like eternality. I finally spoke.

"I really should get home."

"Ok well I'll call you." Rich replied.

"Ok see you later."

Tiana's POV

 "Hakeem I'm worried about Prince

"Hakeem I'm worried about Prince." "He has become distant with the family." "We should talk to him." I replied.

"Okay he's in his room." "Lets go talk and see what's up with him." Replied Hakeem

I followed Hakeem to Prince's room.

Hakeem knocked.

"It's open." Prince replied.

We entered the room.

Hakeem sat in a chair as I sat on the bed.

"Hey son, your Mom and I are worried about you." "You're becoming distant with the family." "Is there anything wrong?" Questioned Hakeem.

"No I'm fine." Prince replied.

"Baby you know you can talk to us about anything." We are always here for you." I Replied.

"I said I'm fine." Replied Prince.

"Son are you sure you're ok?" because you have been distant with us and you never been this way before." Hakeem replied.