Chapter 8

Bella's POV

1 week later

"Bella relax, everything is gonna be fine." Reassured Nyla.

"It's just I haven't spoken to Rich ever since those photos got leaked of us kissing in the studio." I worried.

"He probably feels the same way you do." "But you won't know until you talk to him." Replied Nyla

"And now we're here at the set." "And you guys will be filming soon, so you're gonna have to face him.

"And speaking of." Nyla paused-looking as if she's about to faint.

"Bella you made it." Rich replied approaching us.

"Yeah of course, why wouldn't I?" I questioned.

"It's just with all the buzz that's going on, I didn't think you wanted to talk or even work with me again." Replied Rich.

"Well I gave you my word, and I wanted to honor that." I replied.

"Business is business right? I questioned.

"Yes absolutely." Rich replied scratching the back of his neck.

"Nervous?" I asked.

"Yeah um just a little bit." Rich responded

"How are you so cool about things?" I mean I've been in the game for about a year or so now." "And this is still kinda new to me, dealing with the media and my public image."

"Have you seen my parents?" I laughed

"Right." Rich laughed.

"Ahem." Nyla faked cough

"Oh where are my manners, this is my bestie Nyla."

"Nice to meet you." Rich extended his hand out to shake Nyla's.

"Omg I love all your music!" I didn't buy all of it, but I did download your mixtapes for free."

"Nyla." I replied signaling for her not to say anything else.

"Uhh Bella's right, I'm just fangirling right now." I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU. Omg I'm actually here with Rich Money."

"Thanks." Rich laughed.

"So Bella we're about to start shooting soon." "So they probably need you in hair and make up." Rich replied.

Rich walked off.

"Yeah how are you so calm about this now, just a minute ago you were all worried?" Nyla questioned.

"I guess seeing Rich nervous about the situation sorta put my mind at ease." I responded.

"Well chop, chop." "You heard the man, you're needed in hair and make up." Nyla replied snapping her fingers."

"Who are you?" "My manager?" I joked.

Prince POV