Chapter 21

Bella's POV

I can't believe our vacation was almost over. We were leaving tomorrow. A part of me was sad because I didn't want it to end. And I was really enjoying Michael's company, we've been spending a lot of time together.

I got a message from Uncle Dre. When I return to New York, Rich and I are suppose to do an interview together to promote our new single "Selling Dreams" I rolled my eyes. I wanted to avoid him.

I was in the middle of packing until I heard a knock on the door.

I looked inside the peep hole and saw my brother standing there.

I open the door to let him in.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes.

"Wow what kind of greeting is that?" Prince replied.

"Are you here just to annoy me, because I don't have time." I sighed.

"Actually I was just checking on you." "You haven't said much about the f*boy and his scandal." "Just wanted to make sure you were good." Replied Prince.

"Thanks for your concern." "And to be honest I don't know how to feel about the situation anymore." "I know I can't avoid him forever being that we have to go back home." "And ugh Dre has us doing this stupid interview together to promote our single."

"Why did I even agree to do the song?" I questioned.

"You haven't spoken to him at all?" Question Prince.

"Who Rich?" I asked.

"Yeah you haven't talked to him?" Asked Prince.

"No, I just can't face him or talk to him right now." I replied.

"I know we haven't been close in awhile but I want you to be happy sis." "It's a lot of dudes out here thirsting over you, I hope you pick the one that makes you happy." Replied Prince.

"Thanks bro." That means a lot."

"So Michael seem like a cool dude." Prince stated.

"Yeah he definitely is." I Replied.

"So?" Prince smirked.

"So?" I questioned.

"Wait did Michael put you up to this?" I questioned.

"I have no ideal of what you're talking about." Prince smiled.

"Whatever."

"Did you finish packing?" I questioned.

"Almost." Replied Prince.

"Man I can't believe we have to go back home tomorrow." Said Prince.

"I know, I'm not ready to leave."

The Next Day.

We were leaving in 2 hours so I texted Michael and told him to meet me at the Conrad.

I walked along the beach patiently waiting for Michael.

"Hey beautiful." I heard someone say.

I turned around and saw Michael.

"I can't believe my vacation is already over." "I'm gonna miss you." I replied.

"I'm gonna miss you too." Replied Michael.

"But hey we have each others number." We can keep in touch." "And I'll be coming back to the states very soon."

"Actually I wanted to surprise you, but I'm starting college soon." "So I'm moving back to the states in  two months." Michael smiled.