Chapter 19

Bella's POV

I locked myself in the bathroom stall and cried. I should have never trusted him. I was so heartbroken.

"Bella, baby are you in there?" I heard my Mom's voice.

"Yeah I'll be out in a sec." I responded wiping away my tears.

I unlock the door and came out the stall. Mom embraced me with a hug.

"Ma I trusted him." "And now he has embarrassed me in front of the entire world." I cried.

"It's okay babe." "You still have your family, we all are here for you." "I hate to see my baby girl in tears." Replied Ma.

"How can I be so stupid?"

"You're not stupid, you're beautiful and you're growing." "You have a heart, and sometimes our heart wants to see the good in people even when they disappoint us. But even when people disappoint us you have to realize your worth.

"But Mom how do you do it?" "How did you deal with your relationship with Dad in front of the public eye?" I questioned.

"It wasn't easy, your Dad had his faults and so did I. "We were young and had a lot of growing up to do." "We took time apart from each other to grow as individuals before we could come together again." "We had to learn and understand each other." "And the most important thing about a relationship is respect." "Does he respect you?" "Does he treat you like you want to be treated?"

"I don't know much about Rich, but I've gather he's young and has some growing up to do and doesn't have much experience when it comes to a relationship."

"But baby you're beautiful, and you're worthy of love and respect." "Never forget that."

"Thanks Mom." I replied

"Let's enjoy our vacation." Replied Mom.

"You're right." "I'm not gonna let him bring me down." "I'm on vacation and I'm here to enjoy myself."

"That's my girl." Replied Mom

I followed behind Mom as we went back to our table.

"Whatever it is that you have to say, save it." I replied looking at Prince as I took my seat.

"I was only gonna say do you want me to beat him up?" "I can take him." Replied Prince.

"No that's not necessary." I replied.

"Yeah he's not even worth it." Replied Dad.

"Selling Dreams is only a hit because of my baby girl." Dad replied giving me a smile.

"He's talented. I won't take that away from him, but I'm not putting my focus on him."

"So Dad you have some activities plan for us?" I asked.

"Who wants to go snorkeling?" Asked Dad.

I never been snorkeling before.

I put on my gear.

"Hi, I'm Michael, I'm your instructor."

"Michael was cute and looked extremely too young to be an instructor."

"Um you're my instructor?" "You look young, do you have much experience?" I questioned.

Michael smiled.

"I'm 19, and I have 2 years of experience and I was a life guard through out high school.

"You can trust me." Michael replied.