Chapter 37

Bella's POV

"Bella!" "Prince!" "We're waiting for you." Mom yelled from downstairs.

Prince and I gathered in the dining area along with our parents. We had a caterer to make this night even more special.

"Mom really, I had to wear this stupid tie." Prince complained.

"Well I think you look very handsome son." Mom smiled.

"And besides we have a lot to celebrate." Your sister is going out on her very first tour, and you're back in the studio." "And my beautiful wife is finally back at home." Dad smiled looking at Mom. Mom smiled back reaching over to give Dad a kiss.

"Okay enough with this mushy stuff." "We get it you're in love." Prince groaned.

"Well I think it's cute." I smiled.

"Thanks Bella." Mom smiled.

"Speaking of being cute." "You and your boy Rich on the road together, singing love songs to each other." "Awww" Prince teased.

"Um not that it's any of your business but I have my own tour bus at my own request and he has his." I rolled my eyes at my brother's stupid remark.

"That's right Bella, stay focus." My Dad replied.

"And we wouldn't miss your first show."
"We're going to be there to support you." Mom replied.

"Thanks you guys."

"I'm so excited and nervous at the same time." I squealed.

"We are so proud of the both of you." "And we couldn't ask for better kids." Replied Dad.

"Aww you're gonna make me cry." I cooed.

After finishing up with dinner I went upstairs to finish packing for the tour.

My room door open. It was my annoying brother.

"Don't you knock?" I rolled my eyes at Prince.

"Well damn sis I just came to wish you good luck on tour." Prince replied.

"I don't know if you're actually being genuine or not but thanks." I replied back just to be nice.

"So where is the city you're performing first?" Prince asked.

"New Haven actually." "The city where Michael goes to school." "I've been calling him but he's not returning my phone calls." I worried.

"He's probably just busy with classes and all." Prince reassured me.

"Yeah you're probably right." I replied.

"You're gonna do great." Prince smiled.

"Thanks bro." "That actually means a lot." I smiled back.

The next day:

Rich and I gathered at Empire along with our crew and the opening act Leslie which I didn't even know she did music. I thought she was just some thirsty back up dancer. I rolled my eyes.

Rich POV

Rich POV

I don't know why I was so nervous. I mean I've been on tour before. Maybe it was because I was performing along side of Bella. Speaking of Bella. I began to search for her. I spotted her. She was talking to Andre. I began to walk in their direction until someone bumped into me. It was Leslie. I was annoyed.

"Soo Rich." "You and me on tour." Leslie batted her eyes at me.

"Listen Leslie." "I told you before that I'm not interested." "How did you even end up as our opening act?" I questioned.

"Andre recognized my mad rap skills and realize I wasn't just some back up dancer." "He saw potential." Leslie spoke.

"Or maybe he saw you as some thirsty thot that could get the men in the crowd attention." I mumbled.

"Either way." I'm flattered. Leslie said proudly.

"Rich why are you playing so hard to get?" Questioned Leslie.

"I'm not playing hard to get." "I'm just not interested." I replied looking in Bella's direction.

"Ohh I get it." "This is about Bella right?" "Doesn't she have a new bae?" Leslie laughed. ""Time to move on." "And why not with me." Leslie teased.

I shook my head and walked away.

"Listen everyone gather around." Andre announced.

"So we're going on a 5 city tour." "The first city is New Haven." "The second is Philly." "3rd is D.C" 4th is Baltimore." "Last city is back in New York." "Let's make this tour a success and keep Empire on top!" Dre cheered following up with a round of applause.

Bella's POV

Bella's POV

I wasn't surprised at Rich talking to Leslie or whatever her name is. That's his type. Easy and thirsty. I rolled my eyes. I began to make my way to my tour bus when I heard my name being called.

"Bella there you are." Rich replied approaching me.

"Shouldn't you be with your hoe?" I snapped without realizing it.

"It's not like that." "I'm not interested in her at all." "Not even my type." Replied Rich.

"So thirsty and desperate isn't your type?" I laughed sarcastically. "Sure."

"I just wanted to come over here and wish you luck." "I know we're gonna kill it tonight." Rich smiled.

"Listen I don't need you being all nice to me." "So you can go back over there to your hoe." I walked off dismissing Rich.

I finally got on the tour bus. I began to feel bad. I was being a total bitch to Rich. Maybe I was in a bad mood because Michael wasn't returning my calls. I remembered what Prince said. Maybe he's just busy and all but something didn't feel right.