Chapter 17

Hakeem's POV

Tiana and I were cuddled up on the couch watching tv. I turned the tv off.

"Babe Prince is not talking about the situation still." "I think we should go along with therapy." I replied.

"Therapy does seem like the best option right now." Tiana replied.

"But before we get into all of that." "So as you know our anniversary was yesterday and we didn't really get the chance to celebrate like we wanted."

"So I was thinking, what about a vacation to Bora Bora?" "And we should bring the kids." I Replied.

"Bora, Bora!? "Hakeem really!?"I would love that, a family vacation with you and our kids." Tiana smiled.

"Let's tell them."

"Bella, Prince come downstairs your Mom and I have something to tell you." Hakeem yelled.

Bella and Prince rushed downstairs.

"What is it?" "I was playing the game." Prince groan.

"We were thinking about taking a family vacation." "What do you guys think about a trip to Bora, Bora?" I replied.

"Bora, Bora!?" "Really Dad, are you serious?" Bella squealed.

"Yes." I responded.

"So Prince?" "What do you think?" I asked.

"Bora, Bora sounds dope." "I'm down." Replied Prince.

"Okay glad you all are excited." "Go pack, we are leaving out tonight." I replied.

Prince POV

Prince POV

I know Mom and Dad wanted to talk about the situation but I wasn't ready to open up just yet. Hopefully this vacation will take my mind off of things. I started to pack. I went into my closet and look inside my shoe box and found the rest of the pills that I hidden. I held the bottom of pills in my hand.

"What are you doing there bro?" I jumped as Bella entered my room.

"Don't you knock?" I snapped.

"I just wanted to see if you were okay." Replied Bella.

"Why do you have those?" Bella questioned pointing at the bottle of pills in my hand.

"I was actually throwing them out." I replied.

"Prince." Bella spoke in a soft tone.

"I'm fine Bella." "And no mentioning of this to Mom and Dad either."

"Talk to me bro." "I feel like I don't know you anymore." "We used to be so close." Bella replied.

"Why do you even care?" "Don't you have a dude who's ass you're always stuck under." Prince snapped.