Chapter 14

"Copter, if you keep your silence like this, we cannot help you. I want to help you. P'Kimmon wanted to help you." Tee keeps trying to persuade Copter to talk and open up. Early this morning, Kimmon called Tae to talk to him about something important. He was shocked and afraid. Last time, they receive a call for something important is about Preeda been kidnapped. So he quickly picked up the phone. "It's about Copter. Are you free today?" That's all Kimmon says. It was Saturday, his clinic closed on Saturday and Sunday, so basically he was free. But then again, he and Tae was planning to spend time together, for Tae was really busy since his company was in the process of opening a new branch, thus expand the business.

However, listening to the tone of Kimmon, he can't help but felt worried for the said man. "It's okay. We can plan another time. I'm worried about him too." Said Tae when Tee tells him about Kimmon's call. They both don't have any slightest ideas on what happened. Their dinner together that day was really good and Copter was really okay with both of them, even though with lots of teasing. Once they reach Kimmon's house, Kimmon was waiting in the living room, looking down with hands raking his hair. Tee and Tae walk fast and sit beside Kimmon asking him what happen.

Kimmon tells the whole story about what happened last night and what had happened at the company yesterday, not leaving out even tiniest details for he knows what a psychiatrist like Tee would need. "This morning I was trying to talk to him, and all he said was, he had to go. He should not trouble me with anything,  for me, he is trouble and only trouble. I wanted to convince him, he was anything to me but trouble, but he said I was just saying that for the sake of him. He refused to eat and I don't know what else to do." Continue Kimmon. "Did he say where he wanna go?" asked Tee. "No. but I think he doesn't know himself." Was all Kimmon says.

Before heading to Copter's room, Tee asks Kimmon to call Preeda, for he thinks the girl would be of help somehow. Here he was, it's been half an hour persuading the stubborn guy, but he would not uttered even a single word to Tee. All he did, was looking down and fidget with his hands. Tee would try another approach, just to get a response from the young guy. "Copter, what are the best memories you have in your life? Mine was something simple, yet it was really memorable. It was the first time I met Tae, I was supposed to meet P'Kimmon for I wanted to return his book I borrowed for a few months already, but then he was a forgotten man, he made an appointment at the same time and same place with his friend." Copter raised his head hearing Kimmon's name, making Tee smile, and continue. "So, when I was arriving at the café we were supposed to meet, believe it or not, we three arrived at the same time at the door of the café. P'Kimmon face was funny, for he just remembered he also promise to meet me, and Tae was stunning, and when his eyes meeting mine, I was drowning. I don't realize we were out of the world until P'Kimmon decides to hit the back of the head of ours at the same time, and then he left us laughing hard."

"It was a simple occurrence right, Copter. But it was so memorable, we three would talk about it from time to time, laughing, and sometimes I would pay P'Kimmon back with the hit on the back of his head, for he hit us really hard at that time." Tee could see a small smile forming on Copter's lips. Now he knew what make Copter act like how he act now. "Copter, I heard about P'Kimmon's laugh. He was laughing really hard right, on your first day meeting him." Copter just nods his head, remembering the beautiful laugh of the guy he really cared about. Even they known each other just for a few days now, that guy felt like home. It was like they knew each other forever, and that guy meant so much for him. He would never wish for anything bad to happen to the guy, no matter how small that is. "It was the first laugh after five years, Copter."

Copter was shocked was an understatement. But he couldn't believe guy like Kimmon would never laugh for 5 years. He thought he was the most unfortunate person between all this guys, but it never crossed his mind, a guy like Kimmon would be suffered too. But why? He wanted to ask, but then he felt the lump on his throat and the tears just falling down. He can't help it. "I think you both need to talk to each other. Copter, you need to be honest to him, you both need to be honest with each other. Try to calm yourself down, I will call P'Kimmon to come up here. And then you will talk to each other, okay?" asked Tee. Copter just nods his head, while trying to calm himself.

A few minutes later, the door's open revealed Kimmon, and once Copter saw Kimmon, he was rushing to said guy and hug him tight while crying loudly, and pouring out all the feelings he kept inside all this time. Preeda was shocked to watch Copter pouncing on her brother when she wanted to say hello to Copter for a while before leaving the two to talk, but somehow, the situation in front of her right now was like Deja Vu, reminded her of her own action the other day, only then she understands how much Copter care for his brother. With a smile, she left both guys to talk.

The end of Chapter 14