Chapter 17

Bas walking in the mansion to the old wild Kimmon once he knew, who was teasing Copter nonstop making the young boy all grumpy. He was standing a little bit far, watching Kimmon coming back to his old self, something he was yearning all those years. "He was like your brother. Protect him no matter what. We will forever be indebted to him and his family. Promise me you will do whatever it takes to protect him." That was the last request from his dad before the man disappeared, tending to his business, without leaving any contact whatsoever. "Hey Bas, you home. Come join me teasing this naïve guy." Kimmon calling him, make him out of his reverie and walking to them. "It's great to see you again, P'Kimmon," said Bas once he was standing beside Kimmon.

Understanding the meaningful expression of Bas, Kimmon ruffled his hair affectionately, silently thankful to the guy for all the care and help he could wish for. Completely oblivious to the silent communication between those two, Copter was turning to Bas with pouty lips, asking him, "I never knew P'Kim would be this bad. Was he always this stupid brat who likes teasing others? I hate him!" and rush to Mike and Star leaving Kimmon with Bas, escaping from the big guy. Though he was showing sullen expression, he was internally happy, with all the teasing and laughing, because he really really loved Kimmon's laugh, it was like beautiful music to his ear, and he can listen to it all day without tired or bored. While Kimmon and Bas were laughing loudly watching Copter's reaction stomping his way out seeking his friends.

"I guess your conversation with Copter went very well. Even the outcome wasn't something I'm imagined. I knew for sure Copter was little by little be the reason you were returning to your old self, but to make it happen completely was out of my imagination. Thank you P'Kimmon for coming back to us."

They were walking side by side to Kimmon's office room in the mansion. Listening to Bas, Kimmon was smiling like an idiot he is, listening to Bas talking about the magic of Copter to him. "It was like magic, how Copter appears in my life. He was the savior I was wishing for the whole time Preeda was kidnapped, he put me to smile just watching him, and with just a few words, he just makes me laugh just like that." Bas was smiling yet was frowning. "You got so smitten P. yewwww!!!" That comment of Bas earn him a little hit on his arm, then just like that, they were laughing again. Today indeed was a nice day, and it worth celebrating.

"Hand me the reports for today, go have a rest and please get ready by dinner. I invited our friends for dinner tonight. Itthipat included, so, make sure be on your best. Well, I guess, even if you not, that guy was already smitten by you," now, it was Kimmon's turn to earn a little hit, and Bas was leaving the room while laughing.

He was really happy, and the smile just couldn't wear off. Preeda must be really surprised today. I wonder she will be a crybaby again, but Kimmon was always know how to deal with crybaby Preeda, so it will be okay. Approaching his room, he can heard Copter's laugh and the bark of Mike and Star and was quietly agree with Kimmon, how the guy being a magic to their life. "Magical Copter. Well, it suits him." He said under his breath, than proceed to his room, taking the rest he badly needed.

The table was spread full of various meals, waiting for the guests arrived, to be gagged by each of them. Kimmon was coming out from his room just to barge in on the room next door. He was wearing casual outfit, white shirt with white short pant, yet still looking like a model out of a magazine. Copter was startled by the invaded of the big guy into his room when he was trying to fix his hair. "Hey, dimple boy, let me fix your hair, if I were to let you, the result will be a disaster, and I don't want anyone else making you a laughing stock. Only I can laugh at you, no one else can. Remember that, okay?" Kimmon was pinching his cheek before tending to the hair of the pouty guy. "Watch me, and learn." Kimmon was smiling nonstop, watching Copter's reaction, still pouting yet focus on Kimmon's hands on his hair.