Chapter 37

"How is it?" Kimmon was asking Suthee again today. It was already a week Copter was disappeared. No calls, no warning, no news. Nothing. It was like Copter and Sunan lost in thin air. They were been at the site of the accident, when they discovered an empty car, in the middle of the road. When asking around, all they knew was that some people had taken both of them away, but due to how hectic it was at the time, the witness, people around was forgot to take the plat number of the jeep. From then on, Suthee and his team trying to find the track of that jeep, following the direction of the jeep leaving the site.

Kimmon was a mess. He couldn't live normally. He was worried about Copter like crazy. The worse of it, he was imagining of founding Copter's body, lifeless. Preeda was coming back to the mansion, to look after her brother. That guy couldn't even eat properly, couldn't even sleep properly. Not to mention the company, which is up to Bas to handle it.

Suthee: "There was still no....."

Kimmon: "You were supposed to be the best team on the field! Why the hell you couldn't find him?!"

Suthee: "We never stopped trying P'Kimmon. Please...you need to take care of yourself. You need energy once we can track his location. Given how silent both side was, I can tell, they were keeping Copter alive, for a reason we've yet to know."

Arun: "It was a deal, Mr. Kimmon."

Both Kimmon and Suthee turn around and face Arun who just coming into Kimmon's office in the mansion. Arun comes closer to both of them.

Arun: "I only got news from my inside informer. The situation was very strict after the death of Miss Warunya, so he had a hard time to contact me."

Kimmon: "What deal?" Asked Kimmon quite impatient.

Arun: "Anupam was using Copter to asked quite a large sum of money. In shorts, Anupam using Copter to threatened the Chartpong. He was saying things like he had evidence of the Chartpong killing the Kherdtongtavee and will bring Copter out in the open with the evidence if the Chartpong refused to give the money."

Kimmon: "If they did?"

Arun: "They will kill Copter and will deliver the body to them right away."

Kimmon was felt weak on his knee, making him sit down on the chair. They need to move fast.

Kimmon: "How long?"

Arun: "They were bargaining since according to Chartpong they need more time to ready the money, undetected, whereas they were preparing to strike Anupam and finished him off together with Copter. Thus, Anupam was giving them 3 more days. Today the first day on that count."

Kimmon: "You said they were preparing to strike Anupam, that means they knew where he was hiding then?"

Arun: "My guy couldn't get that information, but yes, they knew. I was told they had inside people on Anupam's side."

Kimmon: "What about on us Suthee? Did they had any plan of us, uncle?"

Suthee: "I don't see any movements and I don't receive any reports."

Arun: "Adisak was actually very upset when his father wanted him to handle Anupam when he was having a grudge on you regarding Warunya's death. I was told, you'll be his next target. Means, their main focus on Anupam and to finished the jobs 16 years ago."

Kimmon was thinking. He was glad they were not focusing on him and his people, making it easier to plan things. But he needs to think fast. His Copter's life is on the line. Those stupid people were bargaining with Copter's life just like they were bargaining in the market. Stupid people! I'll make sure all of them will die on the same day of their deal.