Chapter 23

Tee was joining in the waiting room with a hospital gown and IV pole. "Your ex knew Copter," Tee was telling Tae, but everybody actually listening to him. "They were actually coming for me, but then when his brother saw Copter, he focused on Copter. I couldn't help. Your ex and the other guys were equally skilled with me in the fighting. I'm sorry P'Kimmon." Tee was crying when he remembered how Copter was being attacked nonstop and he wasn't able to help. Kimmon just leans his head on the hospital wall, waiting. Everything else doesn't matter. All he cared was Copter and only Copter.

It's been two hours and the doctors didn't come out yet. A few minutes after, Kimmon received a message. He was typing it then hit the reply button. He then continues leaning his head on the wall once again. "You don't have to worry about the video anymore, Tae." Tae was shocked listening to Kimmon who was sitting beside him. His voice was slow, enough for him to hear it. "Kimmon, I ..." Kimmon was fast to cut it, "No argue Tae. Don't." it was a checkmate. Tae knew, nothing gonna stop Kimmon's rage. But he was afraid of the after effect. Mr. Anupam wasn't really easy to deal with.

He will discuss things with Kimmon later, but not now. If Mr. Anupam decides to strike, then he will stand by Kimmon, of course. He was mad too, for his Tee was also injured, and couldn't even rest properly too because he was too worried about Copter. Now he was regretful of all the times he had with Somchai. He was approaching the introvert guy, for he thinks that guy was cute and he looks like a good guy. Once everything starts with the guy, he just doesn't feel right with him. In the end, it was all merely sex. That guy was good in bed, he admits it. He thought having him for some time will be fine, but the guy's mind so fucked up, and he had to end everything with the guy. At first, Somchai was ego, like he cares even if Tae was leaving him. But then after some time, Somchai would find him, asking for sex, and missed 'him', literally miss 'his junior' in the pants. Tae would refuse every time, and once he met Tee, he cut all ties with the guy to the point blocking the guy number and change his own number.

It's been years, he thought Somchai would never disturb him anymore. Moreover to the point of attacking his love ones. But to think they were actually 'the brothers' of Copter, he felt sick. All these times they were already torturing Copter at their home, all the while he was having a relationship with him. They even invited to the house a few times in the past. He turned his head to look at Kimmon, and thinking how miserable that guy would feel at this point. What would you feel if you were actually coming to the house of one day to be your lover, never seen him but not even realized he'd been tortured in that particular house, and you never knew about it. You will feel like shit!

Half an hour later, Itthipat was coming out of the emergency room. Kimmon was fast to be in front of the guy followed by others. "Copter was stable now. He had broken ribs, and lots of stab wounds, 10 to be exact" Itthipat words shocked everybody. "Stab? I didn't see he used any weapons," Said Tee who was standing supported by Tae on his waist. "The guy who did this was a lunatic. He used a small knife to stab Copter, deep enough afflicted pain on Copter. We had to stitch every stab wound and Copter lost so much blood that it almost attacked his other organ, but luckily it didn't. I'll send him to VVIP room, please wait there." Itthipat was going back into the emergency room once he informed them about Copter.

They were on the way to the VVIP room and decide to send Tee to his room along the way. Kimmon was typing messages while walking and Tae keep on glancing on him, try to predict his actions. Tee was just settled on the bed when two cops approached them. "Good afternoon. We were here to take Mr. Tee Thanapon statement regarding the incident at the house." One of them taking a chair and took a seat beside Tee that others give way to. Tae was on another side of the bed and Kimmon was standing behind him while Bas and Preeda were standing at the foot of the bed. "Can you tell us what had happened?" Tee was looking at Kimmon then Tae then back to the officer who was sitting on his other side. "I was coming home for lunch since I decided to cook and called them both to come and join me, but they weren't answering the phone. I sent them messages. I heard the door open and I thought it was them, but then I saw 5 people, whose faces I've never seen. Only then I realized I forgot to lock the door back."