Chapter 38

The splash of water was waking him up. Again. He didn't know how many days he was kept here, tying to the chair. It was all Deja Vu once again. Being tied to the chair, with all the wounds. The pain he felt killing him, but he still needs to endure. He remembers the first time he woke up here on this very chair, in the darkness of the room. His head was pounding hard, and his body was hurt everywhere. He wanted to shout, but he had no energy even to lift his head up. He wanted to curse, but he didn't know to whom. In the end, all he could do was crying silently, missing his P'Kim. He hopes his P'Kim wasn't suffered much because of him.

But then, he was shocked for nth times that day, if it was still the same day since he couldn't tell night or day, sitting in this dark room with no windows, to see his father before his eyes.

Anupam: "Hi, Copter. Long time no see. I'd never thought you will survive since I was throwing you out to death."

Copter can only glare at the man he once respects. But he knew, this guy wasn't worth any of it now.

Anupam: "If I know how much your life worth, I should have done this long ago. My wife would never tell me, she was actually working with Kherdtongtavee. Aaa......did you know your real family name? Your full name was Copter, Panuwat, Kherdtongtavee, the sole heir of Kherdtongtavee dynasty. Should I know earlier, I could have been richer than I was now, Copter."

Copter was frowning, and feeling shocked. He knew his father wasn't a good guy, but he never thought his father would be this despicable. He could do all this just because he wanted to be a little bit richer? Seriously? His face contorted enduring all the pain he felt on the whole body. After a while, someone had come into the room, with a briefcase, approach Anupam.

Anupam: "Check on him. Don't give him the full treatment, just enough for him to hold out, until I know what I need to do with him, kill him or let him live."

The guy just nods his head and coming over to Copter. He would untie the rope tying Copter to the chair he was sitting on, but still, his hands and legs were still tied together. He starts checking Copter's body, clean his wound and gave him shots of painkiller, which Copter was thankful later on, at least it would last a few hours. Once he was done, and Copter was tied back to the chair and gone, Anupam was focusing on him again.

Anupam: "You still had your time, Copter. I think I need to kill you later on, how pity."

Before Anupam was leaving the room, Copter was having enough energy to ask him about Sunan.

Copter: "What about Sunan? Is he okay?"

Anupam: "I will take care of my son. It was none of your business."

And now, they were waking him up to eat. He was weak. They only gave him food once in a while, enough to just make sure he wasn't dead of starving. That was only white rice and a bottle of water. And the person who was feeding him wasn't at all gentle. Making him cough out the food that was suddenly put into his system. His lips were crack due to a lack of water. True to his words, his father just wants to keep him alive till the moment he will kill him. It must be for the money when he said he could be richer than he is now.

The only thing he was being thankful for was these guys will never beat him. Well, he was hurt enough in that accident, and that the doctor who was treating him was kind enough to give him painkillers, though it will not heal his wounds, and it would not hold out for long. The pain will come again eventually. But still, the doctor will come every day, to make sure he was alive and thanks to him, he could see the light emitted from the outside for a while he was in. If it wasn't for him, they will never open the door, except for giving Copter food. Copter had to be consumed in dark all the time.

Pertinacious Kimmon, Hapless Copterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें