Chapter 25

"Mom, how many times do I have to tell you? I don't need blind dates. I have my own lover, why would I need blind dates?...... No, never. I want you to stop this, this is outrageous, mom. We'll talk later, I'm busy." Itthipat ends the call when he didn't realize Kimmon was standing right behind him, thus, he was jump in shocked when he turn around. "Kimmon! How long were you here?" he asked. It was night, still early but Copter was sleeping out of medicine effect. So, Kimmon decide to take a walk around the ward, only to saw Itthipat was talking, intensely on the phone in the empty hallway.

Kimmon: "Long enough to hear everything you said."

Itthipat: "Copter?"

Kimmon: "Sleeping. Your mother is still doing it?"

Itthipat: "Yeah. She couldn't accept the fact I'm falling for a guy."

Kimmon: "Then don't tell her you were falling for a guy."

Itthipat: "What are you saying Kimmon? You want me to hide Bas?!"

Kimmon: "Tell her you were falling for Bas Suradet. A sweet and tender person, cold yet understanding person you ever need in your life. He wasn't any guy, you didn't fall for any guy, you fall for him, am I right?"

Itthipat fall silent. Kimmon was right. He wasn't gay to begin with. They wasn't gay to begin with, but they both fall in love with sweetest person, who make them feel complete. The only pure gay, actually bi, among them is Tae, even Tee was a player with women surrounding him before he fell for Tae. Kimmon is right. He needs to make his mom understand that.

Kimmon: "Did Bas knew about your parents?"

Itthipat: "No. I never told him about my mom's protest. I don't want him to feel sad or pressured. For sure, in the end he would give in to my mom, and I don't want that."

Kimmon: Kimmon was patting on Itthipat's shoulder. "Thank you, for being a great guy for Bas. I know you would never let him go, but still I want you to hold on to him, no matter what happened. You are his happiness, and I want it to stay that way."

Itthipat: "He is the best thing in my life, I wouldn't let go of him that easily."

They were smiling to each other. What a friendship they had. They never leaving each other. Even when Kimmon fall in the lowest pit in his life, Itthipat was there. Tae who was working at Japan was flying back home with a business proposal just to help him. Other company who was willing to help him at that time was pressured by the giant business, which monopoly most of the business in Bangkok, therefore, nobody else would dare to help him and his company. When Tae was coming back home with new business, supported by company from Japan and his uncle in Canada, the pressured from the giant company could never affected his company. Shortly to say, Tae established his company just to help Kimmon and his company.

Therefore, Kimmon will be forever grateful for his friends. He knew he was one lucky bastards for having his friends, so he wanted to share it with Copter. He hope Copter could feel how great it is to have friends who care about us, and they did just that for Copter.

Itthipat: "You have any planned?" Kimmon was frowning to that.

Itthipat: "About Copter. Have you had any plans? You do know the guy was always insecure, do you?"

Kimmon: "Of course I do. If not he wouldn't be so sensitive with my reaction to him."

Itthipat: "So?"

Kimmon: "Once he got better, I will gave you a heads up so you would take a few days off."

Itthipat: "Few days?"