Chapter 27

It was the 'judgment day'. But it wasn't the end, supposedly, it was the beginning of everything. Itthipat insisted on picking him up, and he was demanded that he will drive himself to the mansion. Well, Itthipat never wins an argument. He was nervous, he was afraid, of course. But he was being positive, thanks to Copter. He was indeed loving him so very much. Regardless of his parents's denial or obstruction, he will work on it. It may took time longer than it should, but he will never regret it. This was his commitment for he was making Itthipat waiting for him without any clarity for years before, but the guy just keeping faith on his love, so now they were together. He should at least do this much, right.

He was standing in front of the big door of the mansion, taking in a deep breath, waiting for Itthipat to open the door, with a bottle of expensive wine on his right hand and a bouquet of flowers, wrapping nicely on his left hand. Once the door open, Itthipat was smiling nervously, it wasn't a good sign for he can see the face of his lover was quite tense, but he knew, he had to face this. He even can see the tie his lover had was crooked. He was sure his lover was more nervous than him. "How do I look?" He asked, trying to calm his lover. "Stunning, as ever. But for me, you are always the cutest at all times." Said Itthipat, out of habit. "Corny." They were walking side by side with a big smile until they were at the living room, where everyone was waiting, only then Itthipat loses his smile, whereas Bas even can smile wider, if only it was possible.

Itthipat: "Mom, Dad, this is Bas Suradet, the love of my life. Bas, this is my mom, my dad, my older brother, Krit and my younger brother, Wutt." Even though he was nervous and worried, he was still able to add the remark.

Bas: Bas was taking a step ahead to be more close to Teerasak and Praewa. "Good evening sir, this small gift is for you."

Teerasak: "Thank you. I see you did your research, indeed I love drinking wine, you even choose my favorite of wine. Good choice."

Bas: "Thank you sir. And these beautiful flowers is for the beautiful ladies this evening, please accept this small token from me, mam."

Praewa: "You really know how to flatter me. Thank you. But don't think I am accepting this flower means I'm accepting you for my son, okay?"

Bas: "Of course, mam. I would be silly if I think that way."

Krit: "What about us? No gift for us? Don't you think you should flatter us as well?"

Bas: Bas was smiling. "Well, according to my research, a gift to brothers equals to chocolates. Afraid of insulting you, I'd rather pass." Wuttichai was laughing loudly and approach the guy and put his arm across Bas's shoulder.

Wuttichai: "I like you already. You can be my team, you were already insulting him with cutting his argument with one blow." Krit was scowling at Wuttichai comment when the younger guy doesn't even care a bit.

Praewa: "Wutt, be polite. He is our guest for tonight. Come, let's head to the dining area, the dinners were ready."

Bas: "After you."

When everyone was heading to the dining hall, Bas was pulling Itthipat, making him turn around facing him. He was fixing the crooked tie of Itthipat.

Bas: "Did you even look at yourself in the mirror? Why would this be crooked so bad? You are a handsome man, and perfect guy to me, but you need to care of yourself more. Don't worry too much, okay? Come."

Bas was whispering, but oblivious to them, everyone was actually seen the scene, but enough to covered themselves before Itthipat turn around and walking to the dining hall. Once they were seated, they were started to eat right away. It was quite a quiet mealtime.