Chapter 41

Copter was hugging his P'Kim while taking rest. He relieved when Itthipat agrees to stick their bed together. Itthipat needs to change the cannula to his right hands, and he needs to bear another shot on the other hands, but it was worth it. It was after lunchtime. He had to ask Suthee to take Preeda out for lunch and have a little rest. She can come back later since he was okay to move around, even if it hurts to move. But it was okay, and he wasn't comfortable at all for Preeda to take care of him. Sometimes he would turn his gaze up at the bandaged face of his lover and he will kiss his cheek couple of times.

Copter: "P'Kim, when will you wake up? I missed you na. I don't know how many days it was they had kept me in that room. But, every time when I awake, I was hoping that I could see you again. I wished I could see you even for a while before I died, I would be satisfied. But then the regret hits me. I wished we could have done a lot of things together. But remembering our vacation at the beach was keeping me sane every other day. I love your laugh, I missed your smile. Well, I ...... miss your kisses too. Please wake up soon, na."

Copter felt a warm hand patting his cheek. "Copter, Copter....Copter is that you?" When he heard Kimmon's voice, Copter jolting up, making him hiss. "Owww..." He felt the pain when he moved so suddenly. "What happened, are you okay, Cop?" Kimmon asked when he heard Copter's hissing. "P'Kim, finally you wake up. P'Kim.........." Kimmon was using his hands to find and touch Copter when he felt the head of the young guy. He trailed his touch down to Copter's face, only to felt it was wet with tears. "Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" Copter was shaking his head, forgetting his P'Kim couldn't see with the bandage all around his head and his eyes. When he realizes what he was doing, only then he answered the man. "No, I was glad you wake up. Let me call for P'Godt." Copter push the button on the wall behind the bed and a few minutes later, Itthipat arrived with another doctor following him.

Itthipat: "Kimmon, I'm glad you decide to wakes up, man." He said while checking the machines attached to Kimmon.

Kimmon: "You know I wouldn't want Copter to wait for long. His insecurities will shoot up." Copter was pouty.

Copter: "P'Kim!" Kimmon just smile widely. While his hands never let go Copter's hand.

Itthipat: "How do you feel?"

Kimmon: "Pain. I couldn't move, but to stay in this position was uncomfortable to me. This position doesn't even help to reduce pain on my face. Could you please explain to me my condition as well as Copter?"

Copter: "Why do you want to know my condition? I'm alright, and I can takes care of you alright."

Itthipat: "Hmmmm, I wouldn't recommend that Copter. I agree with you not for you to take care of him. We will take care of both of you. All you both need to do were focused on the healing process. Are we clear?"

Copter: "But, P'Godt...."

Kimmon: "Cop, what I said about hearing what the doctor has to say. Itthipat was our doctor right now, so, just listen to him, okay."

Copter: "Okay....."

Itthipat: "It's for you too, Kimmon. You don't have to think about Copter's condition, but yours only."

Kimmon: "Fine. But if there is anything serious, you wouldn't hide it from me, right?'

Itthipat: "No, nothing serious. So you don't have to worry."

"P!" Preeda was coming near to the bed but was stopped by Suthee before she would hugging the injured brother. "P'Kimmmon is hurt, remember?" Preeda was smiling sheepishly. "Preeda, is that you? Please don't worry too much about me. Suthee, how was everybody else? Any update?" Kimmon was taking his time.

Itthipat: "Hey, hey, slow down, man. You were just waking up and you don't even know how serious your condition is right now. Suthee, don't tell him anything yet. Let's do it later." Suthee was nodding his head.

Kimmon: "So, how about my condition?"

Itthipat: "You have burning level 1 on your back. It wasn't that thick but it was enough to leave a big scar. Thus, the pain you felt right now was unbearable. We need to treat your wounds three times daily and it would be painful every time. And the burning on your face wasn't as bad as your back, but still, it needs to be treated regularly. The problems were in your eyes. I'll let my friend, Dr. Tan to explain to you your eyes condition.

Tan: "Hi, Mr. Kimmon. My name is Dr. Tan. I am an eye specialist. I have seen the treatment of your eyes done by the doctor first treated you. It was a proper treatment and all we need to do now to wait for it to heal. Usually, it would take one to two weeks for the wound to heal completely. However, based on the reports, the substance that got into your eyes was quite deep and quite much, we were worried it would affect your vision. But we could only confirm that once your wounds healed."

Kimmon has silently digested all the words the doctor thrown at him. Copter was watching him through all those times, worried Kimmon will be shocked by the news. However, seeing his calm expression makes him release a relieved sigh. "We would see on that later on then." He said after a period of silence.

Itthipat: "Ok, then. Please have a good rest Kimmon, and Copter too. I need to go do my rounds. After this I will focus only to both of you, so, don't do anything reckless. Let's go Tan."

Kimmon was trying to focus on the step of Itthipat and his other doctor friend. Once he felt Itthipat was out of the room, he was speaking again.

Kimmon: "Did Itthipat left, Cop?"

Copter: "Yes, P'Kim. Why? You have any questions to ask him? I can call him back."

Kimmon: "Its okay, Cop. Suthee, are you there?"

Suthee: "Yes, P'Kimmon."

Kimmon: "So, tell me, what happened?"

Copter: "PKim......."

Kimmon: "It's okay, Cop. It wouldn't hurt to listen. I promise I'll only listen and talk. But I need you to keep holding my hands, so I know you were always here. Okay?"

Copter: "I will always be here, P'Kim."

Suthee: "The incidents were reported as a fight between gangs, no one survived, including Mr. Anupam and Mr. Adisak, but they were both weren't in the news. We couldn't find the evidence that Mr. Anupam was talking about. And we couldn't even prove if there even have any evidence."

Kimmon: "We still need the evidence to....."

Sunan: "I can help with that."

End of Chapter 41