Chapter 42

Heard Sunan, Suthee was reflexively covering all people behind him.

Sunan: "Easy.... I wouldn't be that stupid to come and attack anybody right here. I still want to live, you know. I came to talk to P'Copter and seeing him for the last time before leaving."

Kimmon: "Is that you Sunan? I don't think I will let you have a private talk with Copter after last time."

Sunan: "No, I will talk to him right here in front of all of you." Sunan was walking passed Suthee, closer to Copter and Kimmon's bed.

Copter: "Sunan......."

Sunan: "I'm sorry P. I was mad when I learnt the truth, but seeing what father did just to get a little richer, I should just agree with mom, for doing what she did. She did it to protect you, but she actually did it to protect the family. I've been thinking a lot, been lying down on a hospital bed after the accident. I should have helped you better all those times, but I was so afraid, and lonely. I can't even talk to you freely, got no friend, and those brothers of ours.....you know them."

Copter: "No, you help me enough. You were the only sweet things I had in those days. I could smile once a while because of you."

Sunan: "I wanted to apologize to you since the day you were thrown out. I never thought dad would beat you too bad. It was me who put the phone in that doghouse," Copter was shocked and anxiously turn to Kimmon when he heard the doghouse, for surely Kimmon was frowning than hissing because it could cause him pain, but Sunan just keep talking, "so that you could get out of that hellhole and live your life. I'm the one putting the wallet in your pants pocket with a little money I saved for you. But now I couldn't even forgive myself for everything I did to you, as shameless as I could be, here I am, standing before you. I've sold some properties dad left for me, I will travel around places, find myself before I could come back here as a new me."

Copter: "Will you be okay?"

Sunan: "Don't worry about me."

Copter: "Will you contact me? You the only brother I have."

Sunan: "You were so kind, P." With watery eyes, he continue talking, "After everything I did to you, you still consider me your brother."

Copter: "What should I do? You the only brother I had." Copter was smiling with watery eyes.

Sunan: "I don't know. I'll think about it when I was able to settle down. You please take care of yourself. You deserved all the happiness in the world, P."

Copter: "You too."

Sunan: "Well, before I leave, I have the hard evidence my dad was saying he had. He wanted me to forward it to the media, but I think it will be better to let you handle it." Sunan was handing a pendrive to Suthee. "It was the cctv video recording. I hope P'Copter wouldn't have to watch it."

Copter: "Why?"

Sunan: "Better that way. By the way, I have a flight to catch. I leave P'Copter to you to care of P'Kimmon. Thank you everything you did for him, I do really appreciate it."

Kimmon: "Sunan, you were only 17. You can't travel alone." Sunan chuckled at that.

Sunan: "Thank you for worried about me. Like I said earlier I'll be okay."

Copter: "Sunan....."

Sunan: "P'Kimmon...now you make him worried. P, I'll be okay, don't worry."

Wuttichai came out of nowhere and putting his hands across Sunan's shoulder.

Wuttichai: "I'll be with him, Copter. So, don't worry." Sunan was frowning and tried to put the hand on his shoulder off. However, because his hands doesn't even fully healed, he doesn't have enough energy.