Chapter 30

When they arrived at the hospital, it's already 6.30 pm. For sure Kimmon will be nagging at Bas for being late. At least that's what he thought. But once they arrived at the ward, Kimmon was frantically trying to wake the crying mess of Copter up, for his having a nightmare in his sleep. That makes Bas running his way fast to the bed before putting everything on his hands on the floor. "Cop, Cop, Please wake up, na. Cop, Cop...." Kimmon keeps trying while patting softly on the small guy's shoulder for he was afraid of the wounds. Copter keeps murmuring something obscure words like..."I'm sorry"......."Please, don't......" and he was sweating so much on his forehead.

Bas: "P'Kimmon, did you called P'Godt?"

Kimmon: "I did, he's on his way. Cop, please na. Wake up, P'Kim here for you na."

Bas: "How long is it already, P?

Kimmon: "Just a few minutes before you arrived. Cop, Cop, please na."

Wuttichai just being a bystander, didn't really know what to do. Once Itthipat came running, he was just give way to the guy to check on Copter.

Kimmon: "Godt, please, do something. Cop, Cop, please..."

Itthipat: "You have to try more Kimmon. I cannot use any medicine, it will counter his painkiller."

Kimmon keeps coaxed the sleeping man without giving up. He keeps on calling the said guy's name again and again. Itthipat was frustrated because he cannot do much. The painkiller itself could be considered a sleeping pill, so, he couldn't add any more to it. Almost 7 minutes Copter was fighting with whatever he had in his dreams, only then he could calm down, yet continue sleeping. Only then Kimmon can breathe a sigh of relief and taking his seat to lean on the chair making his face looking up. He was taking his time. Everybody was giving out the same reaction and was glad that Copter could calm down again. After some time, Bas was speaking again.

Bas: "What happened just now?"

Itthipat: "He was having a nightmare, babe."

Kimmon: "It happened a few times after the incident. At first, it's just a contorted expression for a few seconds, and it keeps getting worse each time, and today was the worst of all. He was smiling every time he wakes up, so, I thought he would be okay due times. But what happened just now scared me, Godt. His wounds were still healing, and his ribs too. What do you suggest, Godt?"

Itthipat : "I would suggest Tee, just like before, but I'm not sure since the incident involved him too, and..."

A voice behind was startling all the people present, making everyone turn their head to that voice direction.

Tee: "You should never underestimated me, P'Godt. Don't you think I'm being in the same incident that could make me better understands his situation, you think? Hi, all, sorry I just came today. P'Tae was so busy, and I need to handles quite an amount of delayed appointment of my patients because of being hospitalized, so here I am. But, who is this?"

Bas was quite forgotten that he came with Wuttichai, and with everything happened his mind wandered off completely, forgotten him.

Wuttichai: "Hi, my name's Wuttichai. You can call me Wutt. I'm the brother of that big bull guy over there. You must be P'Kimmon's friend. Nice to meet you."

Tee was smiling, entertaining by the guy's long self-introduction. Nonetheless he was shaking the hand of the said guy with pleasure.

Tee: "Wow, quite a brother you had P'Godt. Nice to meet you too, Wutt."

Tee was turning his attention back to Kimmon. He actually didn't know what had happened just now.

Tee: "But, P'Godt, P'Kimmon, why would I be needed? I thought P'Kimmon and Copter were okay already?"