Chapter 34

They were gathered at Varodom's mansion. After what happened yesterday, Kimmon brought Copter straight to the mansion and let him rest on his bed. They were both resting in the room the whole night after Itthipat gave Copter his medication. Some of his wounds were bleeding again, and apart from the pain his unhealed ribs gave him, he was okay. Kimmon was still shivering and Copter couldn't sleep the whole night, crying his heart out. He was really afraid, he was sorry and he was missing his P'Kim. Kimmon shuddered to the thought of losing his Copter, thus he was hugging the guy the whole night. It was a silent message, but those two understood each other's hearts. Interestingly, but not shockingly, they both couldn't sleep a wink, but to drift into their heart and minds of each other.

So, this morning, Kimmon has invited everyone for breakfast together in the garden, and Copter couldn't be happier. It was a beautiful moment, with an open-air breakfast on a beautiful morning with a lovely and important people in his life. After enjoying a very warm breakfast outside, now, they were hanging beside the pool, discussing things. It was Saturday after all, everybody had free time, and Itthipat had adjusted his schedule, to fit in.

Wuttichai: "There was no news at all regarding the incident. Her family had covered it. Even my team, couldn't do anything about it."

Tae: "It wasn't shocking news, considering how big her family's influent was."

Bas: "Wutt, how did you know the nurse?"

Wuttichai: "She was one of her minions throughout the school. Later I got to know, she was one of their servant's daughter. So, she naturally will do whatever Warunya asked her to do."

Itthipat: "I'm sorry. I should be the one to be blamed. She was using a fake certificate and one of our HR had received bribed to fit her in. Later, we could catch almost 5 people from their side, including one of the guards. I'm sorry Kimmon. I'd never thought....."

Kimmon: "I'm not blaming you, Godt. Nobody expected things like this. I'd never thought Warunya would go this far."

Tee: "She was basically someone who always gets what she wants. I guess she felt threatened with Copter's existence when she saw your video at the restaurant. I should give merit to you Wutt, you were right when you said P'Kimmon had changed. You saw that, and she saw that. She was very confident about your love for her until she saw the video, P'Kimmon.

Bas: "What do you mean? I meant P'Kimmon indeed change, but he did change back to someone we all knew, to someone Warunya knew."

Tee: "To us, yes. But to someone who had a relationship with him, she knew how different he was treating Copter than he was treating her before. I think that would be the trigger to the drastic action of Warunya to Copter."

Copter: "P'Tee...., do you have to put it that way?"

Everybody was laughing, and Copter was deep red, blushed to the neck, hearing them talking like he wasn't there. But clearly he was there and he heard everything. And Kimmon just chuckled while hugging Copter for nth times already. Well, he would never felt enough of it. Everybody understands that, no worries.

Bas: "The supposed video to cover her was something that causes her to death? Really?'

Suthee: "I'm sorry to say this, but I've got a report there was a movement from Mr. Anupam. He was approaching the Chartpong. I think we need to strengthen the security, we'll never know what their plan was, in this state. It was very secretive and discreet, our man couldn't keep on."

Hearing Suthee, everybody falls in deep thinking. It was more than hectic, and there was more coming? Why would they never let Copter or Kimmon go? Everybody had the same question in their minds when a voice, a familiar voice to Kimmon and especially to Bas, making all of them turned around, looking at the voice direction.