Chapter 21

Copter was in a sitting position beside Kimmon who was still sleeping. He wouldn't move nor make an effort to leave the bed. He felt exhausted, he was having a slight fever, and he can feel it. He felt stupid now when he thinking back his crying mess. Kimmon was a sensitive topic for him. Every action of that guy affected him. He was drowning too deep that it was impossible to get out but to swim around. He still felt worthless of this all. Worthless of this life he was living now and especially worthless of Kimmon's love. While he was thinking deeply, and surprisingly he wasn't out this time, he can feel Kimmon was hugging him from behind and putting his chin on his shoulder while both of Kimmon's hands on his waist.

"Cop, are you still angry with me na?" When there's no response from Copter, Kimmon peck Copter's cheek a few times then on Copter's neck teasing the young guy, until Copter surrender and laughing for he felt tickling by all the peck Kimmon giving him. "Your body quite warm, Cop. Are you having a fever?" Still no response from Copter. "We were not having lunch yet, are we? I'll bring food and medicine for you, just go wash your face, okay." He only watches Kimmon left him to get food and medicine for him.

Copter was actually waiting for Kimmon at the veranda. The table set was still there. Once Kimmon comes in with a tray, consists of two plates of foods and medicine, he put the tray on the table and pulled the chair to sit beside Copter, instead of opposite to him. The meal was nice and quiet. Once finished, Kimmon took the medicine and gave it to Copter with a glass of water. "Cop, talk to me na. I know I was bad, I promise it won't happen again. I love you, na Cop. Please talk to me." Copter was looking at the scenery all the time Kimmon was talking. Only after Kimmon was silent again, he turns to Kimmon and fixes his gaze to Kimmon's face. Slowly, he stands up and walks to the guy, cupping his face, then slightly pulling the chin up facing him.

Copter rubs his finger on Kimmon's cheek then slowly, he kissed the guy's forehead making Kimmon close his eyes, then he trace the kisses down to both of the eyes, then both of the cheeks, then lastly, a few pecks on the lips. He then straddles Kimmon on the chair, hugging him and putting his head on Kimmon's shoulder. He was hugging him tightly, enjoying the warm body of Kimmon, even though his body might be warmer because of the fever. "I love you, P'Kim. Please remember, P'Kim. I would always love you." Hearing Copter's confession, Kimmon was pushing the guy, so that he can see his face. "Cop, you are okay, right?" Copter nods his head. "Just want you to know, how much you meant to me, P'Kim." Copter then hugs Kimmon back and this time Kimmon keeps on rubbing the back of Copter. A few minutes later, Kimmon can hear soft snores from Copter. 'Must be the effect of medicine.'

Once Kimmon put Copter on the bed and covered him with the blanket, he left the room so Copter can rest. "How's Copter?" asked Bas once he saw Kimmon coming downstairs. "Sleeping." Once they settled on the pool side, Bas hand him a glass of wine, but he refused it. "Don't feel like it. Why are you home? I thought you had a date with Itthipat." Bas shrugs his shoulder. "P'Godt had to do a double shift, covering his senior who had a family emergency." Kimmon was nodding his head. He then took his phone out and dialing Tee's number.

Kimmon: "Hello Tee, are you free to talk?"

Tee: "Yes P'Kimmon. What's up?"

Kimmon: "Are you free tomorrow?"

Tee: "Hmm...I only had an appointment in the morning, then I'm free. Why?"

Kimmon: "I had to go to work tomorrow. Copter wasn't in a good mood because of me. Can you spend time with him tomorrow? I don't want to let him be alone. I'll be worried."

Tee: "What did you do this time?"

Kimmon: "I kind of ignored him, well I don't really think I ignored him, but then I did ignore him."

Tee: "Simple language please."

Kimmon: "Shortly, he was hurt because he thought I ignored him, which is I did, without I even realized it."

Tee: "You and your stupid habits. I'll call him tomorrow."

Kimmon: "Thanks Tee. How about the video? Did Tae taking any measure?"

Tee: "Yeah he did, but the process taking more time than we expected. But it should be settled in a few days, I think."

Kimmon: "errm, Tee, don't bring Copter to a crowded place, okay. He was still traumatized with what happened at the restaurant."

Tee: "Yeah, I know. Don't worry P'Kimmon. I got to go. Talk to you later."

"I saw the video going viral. Good thing they were edited, and your face and Copter were covered. Preeda was so angry, and she asked all her friends to comment on it, of course giving away harsh words." Kimmon was just nodding. Kimmon's reaction was off and Bas wanted to know the reason, even he knew it will always related to Copter. "What's with you?"Kimmon's raking his hair, frustrated. "I don't know. Felt like something was off. Copter's were giving me an unpleasant feeling. I was worried about him." Bas frowning at the answer. "What do you mean?" Kimmon give away annoyed look. "I said I don't know, okay. But it's there, the feeling is there." He was sighing again.

"I'm going upstairs to Copter's room. I'll sleep there tonight. Don't wake me up for dinner, don't feel like it. Just make sure I was awake for office tomorrow." Kimmon then stand up. "Then stay home with Copter tomorrow." Said Bas making Kimmon stop. "You forgot? It was signing event tomorrow, and I should be there."

End of Chapter 21