Chapter 33

Right after Tee was yelling his name, waking him up, his phone was vibrating. Someone from his team had called him. He answers it.

Kimmon: "Yes."

Ice: "I'm sorry sir. I was out of my post. I saw some people taking Mr. Copter out, and I was following them right now. Mr. Bas was still in the hospital building."

Kimmon: "Thank you. Thank you Ice. Update your location. Everybody else will be there. Make sure they don't know about you."

Ice: "Okay sir."

In a while, they have gathered again. Even Preeda and Suthee had arrived, for Kimmon need Suthee, and he wanted Preeda to stay close.

Kimmon: "Suthee, you will come with me to the location right after this. Wutt, keep track of Warunya and her brother's whereabouts, through your friends. Tae, please bring your friend and his team, I want them to be put behind bars right away, or if we ever need to fight our way to Copter, they need to be our backup. Itthipat and Tee, please take care of Bas and Preeda, we didn't know all of their people, but this time, the security with you, so rest assured. If anything, please call each other. Let's go, Suthee, Tae."

Copter was sure he was still on his bed in the hospital. He felt sleepy after he saw the nurse giving him some medication. That woman doesn't give any positive vibes, it doesn't help when usually the doctor will give him medication, not the nurse, but she was a nurse, so he still believed in her even though that same woman was insulted him the day before. But then, when he tried opening his eyes, he felt weird. He can't move his body and he felt like he was tied to the chair he was sitting on. Tied? Then the pain stung him. The ribs and the wounds weren't fully healed yet, and this? Why would I be tied on the chair?

Once he can open his eyes, all he can see was dark. It doesn't help. Darkness was one of his weaknesses. He was trying to call his P'Kim, but his mouth was tied up too. When he was trying to move, the pain stung more. He was scared more than ever. He missed his P'Kim, he wanted to apologize to him for acting such a brat. All he could do was crying. He was crying for some more when he thought about his P'Kim. How worried the guy would be. He needs to get back to the hospital. He can't make his P'Kim worried about him. So, he did try wiggled the chair to move it around and somehow, it loses balance and caused him to fall down on his left side. His screaming was muffled when it causes more pain to him.

It was only a few minutes, and it felt like forever, when suddenly a door had open piercing the lights in. "Oh, you wake up, a nice way to say hello, then." A woman's voice was startled him. He can see the woman was sitting on the chair brought by a man who followed her in. The man would just stand up beside him, stand up straightly, looking forward to nothing. "Open his mouth, let him stay that way." Copter was glaring at the woman. Gone were all the afraid feelings he had before. All he felt now was rage and resentful to the woman who seems enjoying her time to torture him. Once the guy opens the piece of cloth covering his mouth, he took his time to breathe in and out steadily, getting used to his state which still tied to the falling chair, while still glaring at the woman the whole time.

The lights were on once the woman coming in, letting her enjoying the state of the guy under her, captured and clueless. "You are Copter, the brats who tried to take P'Kimmon from me? With the likes of you, how dare you?! You think with all the viral thing, I would back down, do you? You don't know Warunya. She always gets what she wants. And now, she said she wants Kimmon, and Kimmon will she get. Everything on her way would be eliminated, you are the top of my list. But just to eliminate you like that wouldn't be fun. Let me have some fun with you first, before ending your life." Copter was glaring to Warunya the whole time she was talking while coming near to Copter and sweeping her back fingers on Copter's cheek, together with a sarcastic tone of hers.

"Ooooh, you were not one to bark his way out. I like that, but I don't think it will change the fact that you will be gone after today, isn't it?" Then she would grab the hair of Copter, and with suppress voice of her, "You filthy thing! How dare you took advantage of my P'Kimmon, I would make you feel regret for trying to push your way in between me and P'Kimmon. You understand!" Copter yelp from the sudden hair grabbing, but then he would still silently glare at the woman.

A moment later, a commotion can be heard from the outside of the room. Since Copter was actually behind the door, he couldn't see what had happened, but once he saw the guy running out, he knew it was something big. The woman's face was panic when she was looking outside. Copter wanted to wiggle more, but he knew, he couldn't do much since the tied was so strong and he didn't have anything he could take to cut the rope tying him. While he was busy thinking of anything, he heard the woman yell, "Give me a gun! You! Give me a gun!"

He can hear the sound of feet on the floor, the banging on the wall and the punches along with a curse. He knew they were fighting out there, but he couldn't imagine how many were there since he could hear many sounds of feet on the floor. A few minutes after her request, a gun was actually sliding its way into the room. She was grabbing that very fast and pointing on Copter. "No! Please, don't shoot me! Please, I'm sorry if I offend you, but please, don't shoot me! Please!" Copter was yelling his heart out, in a way telling the people outside that he was in here.

"You should have died...." When she wants to pull the trigger, a shot had been heard and the gun on her hand flying around falling on the floor just beside her. She was kneeling, holding her own bleeding hand which gets shot just now. But still, with the other uninjured hand of her, she was taking the gun once again and pointing the gun to Copter once again. This time the person who shot her doesn't wait for her to pull any trigger when another shot was straight to the side of her head, make her falling down on the floor, eyes open, straightly looking at Copter.

"Cop! Cop!" When he was hearing the voice he missed so much, he couldn't feel thankful enough. "P'Kim! P'Kim! I'm right here! P'Kim!" A few seconds after that Kimmon was showing up from behind the door and kneeling beside Copter. "Cop, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Kimmon was asking while pulling up the chair and later with the help of Tae, he untied the rope tiding Copter. Once Copter was free, he couldn't help but hug the guy right away. He was very scared. When he heard a shot, he was running his way in, afraid of Copter would be the one getting the shot. Right after he can make his way in, he could see, the second shot right to the side of Warunya's head.

He felt sorry for the girl to die in that state. But he could care less when he thought Copter would be in that state instead of her if he would be late to come. So, they, Kimmon, Copter and Tae were leaving the place, leave all the aftermath to Suthee and Tae's friend, who actually a detective and his team.

End of Chapter 33