Chapter 43

It was night time when everybody had left home. Tae, Tee, and Bas had come after work and Itthipat were joining them too. They were having quite a conversation about all the things that happened in the fast few days. Copter was laughing, but sometimes it makes him cry, but all in all, everything ends well. But the fact that Kimmon was hurt badly doesn't help a crying Copter. Kimmon was taking quite some time to calm down the guy and to make him stop crying. Before 11, they were all heading back home, except Itthipat who was in standby and at the same time to be there for those two.

Kimmon already asked Preeda to go back home too and have some rest. Proper rest. Literally living at the hospital before, tending to Copter's needs, he knew better how much tiring it would be not having proper rest. He would never regret everything he did for his Copter, but he thinks it won't be necessary for Preeda to go through it too. If anything, they could always call for the nurse. It was VVIP wards after all.

Kimmon: "Cop, are you sleeping?" After getting treatment for his wounds, well it worse than he could imagine, but at least Copter didn't need to know that, he was glad to finally hearing Copter's voice and holding his hand in his.

Copter: "No, I want to keep looking at you before going to sleep. What is it, P'Kim?" Copter was never let go of his P'Kim's hand and keep watching Kimmon's face figure. He would never felt tired to look at the man's face, bandaged or not.

Kimmon: "I was really shocked to hear about a doghouse today, Cop. I know the reason why you didn't tell me and I know it was all in the past, but I still got mad." Copter was bringing Kimmon's hands to his cheek and then he kisses the hands before bringing it down to the previous state.

Copter: "P'Kim, I don't think to tell you that was necessary. I was already here with you that is all that matters."

Kimmon: "Cop,.."

Copter: "hmmm.."

Kimmon: "I've talked to Itthipat."

Copter: "About?"

Kimmon: "About my condition. Cop, I want you to listen to me carefully, okay?"

Copter: "I am listening P'Kim."

Kimmon: "Cop, Itthipat said my back will have a big scar, it will not be pretty. And my face too, I will not look like I was before, Cop. It will be ugly."

Copter: "What are you talking, P'Kim. Of course, there will be scars. My whole body was full of it."

Kimmon: "No, Cop. Please listen. My scars will be a lot worse than yours. What most important is that the possibility I turned blind was high. I don't want you to stick with a handicapped people like me, Cop. I ......."

Copter was slap hard Kimmon's hand out of his hold and was turning his back on Kimmon. He can't help but be mad at the older for treat him that low. Was his feeling that cheap that it can be thrown out just because his P'Kim was facing difficulty in his life? Was he not even important to him?

Kimmon: "Cop, Cop. Cop, please answer me, na."

Kimmon knows Copter was angry. But to think all the impairment he will have, especially his eyes, he didn't want Copter to suffer with him too. He wanted the guy to enjoy the world he couldn't yet see, the fun the teenagers his age had enjoyed. He was crying silently just to the thought of losing the guy, but he didn't want to be selfish.

Kimmon: "Cop, please, hear me out na."

Copter was still silent. He didn't want to lash out to the guy with all the rage he felt. So, he wanted to calm himself down first. He knew his P'Kim was crying, silently. That big guy just acting tough when he obviously not that tough. No matter what the reason was, pushing him aside was never a solution. He wanted his P'Kim to understand that. He might be young, and innocent, and a lot of things he didn't know, but he will be better due time, he will be someone who his P'Kim can rely on, especially in this situation, so pushing him aside was never necessary.