Feelings

Chapter 2
Maya walks into History class.

"Late again Miss.Hart?" the teacher said as he pointed to Maya's desk.

"Oops yeah you would think you'd get use to be me being late by now." She walks to her desk which is right next to her best friends Riley.

"Did you do the homework?" her friend said.

"Nope but I'm assuming you did and you also did mine."

"Yup, you really do know me!" Maya smiled and suddenly saw the big brown eyes guy walk in, Lucas.

"I'm sorry I'm late I got lost.." He handed in a late pass to the teacher and took a seat right behind Maya.

Maya immediately turned around and smiled really big

"Well look who it is, cowboy." He smiled and replied with "the beautiful blonde girl" Maya blushed really hard and looked down trying to cover her face.

Suddenly Maya noticed Lucas wrist tattoo said "Riley" Lucas covered his wrist fast as he forgot to cover it before. You weren't suppose to show your tattoo until you were married.

"You never told me your name blonde hair girl." 'I knew he wasn't my soulmate why was I so stupid and thought he was going to be my soulmate he's probably my best friends soulmate..' Maya thought but suddenly answered Lucas

"The names Maya and you see that girl?" She pointed at Riley. "She's my best friend Riley." Riley smiled really big not knowing what to say since she's never seen such a beautiful boy in her life.

Suddenly 40 minutes have passed and it was already lunch time. Lucas asked if he could sit with Riley and Maya and they both agreed. He sat right next to Maya in Lunch. Maya got really close to Lucas and whispered in his ear "I saw your tattoo.. I think you should ask Riley out" Lucas was surprised by what Maya had just said.

"Are you sure..?" He said.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're her soulmate I mean you guys are pretty similar too." She faked smiled. 'Was it possible to have more than one soulmate? She obviously wasn't going to anywhere with any Lucas' She thought.

"Really? Thank you Maya." Lucas didn't ask Maya what her tattoo said because you weren't suppose to ask or tell but he felt like he could trust Maya and maybe help him find his soulmate even though he wished she never saw it so he could get a chance with her but what would even be the chances that his name would even be in Maya's wrist. He didn't know Riley that well but he had a good feeling about her.