First Love

Chapter 23

Maya woke up in her bedroom in the hotel room. She heard someone knocking on the door. So she got out of her bed and opened the door. She saw a guy a blonde hair guy. It was Lucas. "the beautiful blonde girl." He said as he smiled at her. "Well, look who it is, Cowboy." She smiled back. She couldn't believe that Lucas made it to the other world. How was this even possible? "I knew I was going to find you." He hugged Maya. "I would never give up on you Maya" he said as he hugged her. Maya hugged back and let Lucas in and closed he door right after he got in.

"How did you find me?" Maya said biting her lip. "I don't know.. Yesterday I was in my bedroom and the next thing I know I'm here." He said. Lucas was very confused but he didn't care. He found Maya. The real Maya. "Thank you.." Maya said looking down. "Why..?" Lucas asked. "For not giving up on me.." She smiled as she looked up. Lucas looked back at her and noticed she was wearing a necklace that said 'Joshua' "Who's Joshua?" Lucas said confused. "He's a friend.." Maya said

"Well you guys must be really close if you have a necklace with his name on it." Lucas looked down. For some reason he felt jealous. He didn't understand why if Maya just told him Joshua was just a friend. "Yeah..no.. Him and I aren't even close." Before Lucas could say anything someone else was knocking. Maya was about to get up and open the door. But before she did Lucas stopped her. "It's okay I'll open." He said. He went up to the door and opened the door and It was Joshua with a bouquet of flowers. Lucas raised an eyebrow not recognizing Joshua. "Who are you?" Josh said. Suddenly Maya walked up to the door. "Ranger Rick what is taking so lon-g" Joshua looked down feeling awkward. "Sorry I didn't know you had another guy over.. I just wanted to give you these flowers.." Joshua handed Maya the flowers and looked down.

Joshua felt jealous and mostly awkward with Lucas there. "I guess I better go and let you be with your boyfriend.." He looked down and left. Maya didn't stop him. She didn't feel the need to explain herself to Joshua. He wasn't her boyfriend or anything. They were just friends. She also didn't want to hurt Lucas feelings she knew that Lucas had feelings for her. Also she's the reason he came to this world. Lucas closed the door and then looked at Maya. "Let me guess that was Joshua..?" He asked. "Yeah.." Maya looked down at the flowers Joshua gave her. She honestly felt bad she didn't stop him. He now thinks Lucas is her boyfriend now. But it doesn't matter now. "You have feelings for him..?" Lucas looked into Maya's eyes all he wanted was the truth. "Yeah.." Maya looked back at Lucas. "You should've gone after him then, you shouldn't let me stop you from your happiness. I know you don't feel the same way about me now.. But it doesn't mean you never will.. He's your first love. But intend to be your last." Maya hugged Lucas and smiled. "Thank you.. It's okay... I rather spend the night here with you"

-

40+ Comments for Chapter 24?

Questions:

1. Do you think Lucas will be Maya's last love?

2. Do you think Maya should've ran after Joshua?