Disaster

Chapter 6
Maya couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. When her and Rebel kissed she felt sparks. She was sure that he was her soulmate. Suddenly Maya looked at her wrist that said Lucas and saw that it was fading away a bit. She didn't know what that meant so she looked at her other wrist that said Brandon and it looked perfect as ever. She took that as a good sign. Today she wasn't going to let anyone ruin her mood not even Lucas and Riley together she was already getting over Lucas it felt good to her. Maya walked to History class and saw Rebel and smiled to herself. She sat in her normal seat.

Riley raised her hand. "Yes? Riley..?" The teacher said. "May Maya and I be excused?" She asked as she put her hand down. Maya looked at Riley weird. "Sure." Riley grabbed Maya's wrist and they both got out of class. "What are you doing?" Maya hissed. "Stop dating Rebel. Lucas told me he saw you both kissing." Riley didn't want to break Maya's heart but she didn't want her and Rebel together. "No what are you my mother?" Maya was getting annoyed now Riley has never acted like this with her. "Fine if you're not going to do it the easy way then I'm sorry." Riley took off her bandage off her wrist and it revealed the name Brandon. Maya saw what it said and she immediately she felt anger towards Riley. "Why is it every time I like a guy you always have to ruin it for me? You couldn't of just let me be happy huh? I hate you Riley." Maya walked away from Riley and left school. She couldn't take it anymore. She just wanted to be happy for just one day. Maya ran the streets not noticing that cars were crossing and when she did it was too late.. She got hit by a van.

-
20+ Comments for Chapter 7?
Questions:
1. What do you think will happen to Maya?
2. What name do you think Brandon/Rebel has in his wrist?

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMMENTS SUPPORT PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS TOO IT'D MEAN A LOT