Missing

Chapter 33
PAST TIME
Maya was getting her stuff ready to go to the other world in her house. She couldn't believe she was going to leave her own world. But maybe she didn't have to. Maya 2 walked up to Maya and smiled. "I hope you realize that Riley isn't Lucas soulmate.." Maya looked up. Once she heard those words she felt relieved. "Then that means.." Maya looked at her wrist. "No.. It means nothing.. He's not your soulmate.. He doesn't even like you like that, he likes Riley.." Maya 2 looked down. Maya felt anger towards Riley. She felt like crying. But maybe it was for the best she needed to forget Lucas.

"Does this mean I don't need to go to the other world?" Maya fake smiled. "Yeah.. I fixed all your mistakes you don't have anything to worry about." Maya 2 didn't want to ruin the timeline too much. If she did then she wouldn't be created. Maya nodded. She still couldn't believe that Lucas had no sort of feelings for her. Maya leaves her house and see's Lucas outside of her house. She walked up to him. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Maya asked. "I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean what I said. You're nice girl and I shouldn't of hurt your feelings like that." Lucas said looking down. Maya was confused but ignored it. She looked at his lip and smiled to herself. She leaned in and kissed him softly.

Lucas kissed back and held onto her waist. He didn't understand why but slowly he was getting feelings for her. But she wasn't his soulmate so Lucas would obviously not let this feelings grow.

PRESENT TIME

Maya has been trying to talk to Joshua for a week now but nothing has worked. She's tried to talk to other people now but nobody seems to hear her or see her. But she still hadn't talked to Lucas. She saw no use of it. If everyone else couldn't see or hear her why would Lucas?

Lucas walked in the school and saw Joshua alone getting his stuff out of his locker. He walked up to him. "Hey, have you seen Maya? She's been missing for a while." He asked worried. "Sorry, I don't know a Maya... You must've gotten the wrong person." Joshua said. He honestly didn't even recognize Lucas. "Why are you pretending to not know Maya?" He asked confused. "I really don't know who Maya is. But good luck finding your girlfriend." Joshua walked away from Lucas.

Maya suddenly see's Lucas who was talking to Joshua as soon as he walks away from Lucas. Maya walks up to Lucas. She had to try to talk to Lucas at least. "You were looking for me?" Maya smiled hoping that Lucas can see her/hear her. "Maya!" Lucas smiled and hugged Maya. "Where were you?" He asked. "I've always been here but it's weird.. Nobody can see or hear me. You're the only person who finally paid attention to me.. I guess everyone was just ignoring me" she sighed not understanding what was going on.

-
50+ Comments for Chapter 34?

Questions:
1. Why do you think Lucas can see Maya?

2. Why do you think Joshua doesn't know who Maya is?