Decisions

Chapter 4
Maya walked to English class. This was the only class she didn't have with Lucas or Riley. So it was the only time she got a break from seeing them together. Maya sat in the front of the second row. She looked back and noticed Rebel was in the same English class as her. She never really noticed he was in the same class as her. She thought for a second 'I need to find out his real name.' She turned to face Rebel and smiled. "You never told me your name.." "My names Brandon." He said looking into Maya's eyes. "Brandon.." She bit her lip looking down to her other wrist that said Brandon. "I like your name." She said smiling. "I like yours too Hart." For some reason Maya couldn't stop looking at Rebel they both smiled at each other for a while but then Maya said "I can't wait our date later, Brandon" she turned back to face the teacher and she couldn't stop looking at her wrist and thinking about his name. 'Brandon' Why did she suddenly get his name tattooed in her other wrist..? English class has just ended Maya stood up and decided to go to a Guidance Counselor to ask why she has two different names in both her wrist. See guidance counselors in this world help you not only with your problems but also your tattoo soulmate problem they were the only people who could know who was your soulmate's name other than you. As Maya knocked at her Guidance Counselor door. The guidance counselor says "Come in!" Maya goes in her guidance counselor office and closes the door and sits down and says "I have a problem with my wrists.." Maya uncovers both her wrist and shows her counselor she has two different names on both her wrist. "What does this mean?" Maya said a bit worried. "This is incredible.. I've never seen anything like it.. It's very rare" "huh?" Maya said confused. "Maya you have a choice to pick who your soulmate is. It's very rare for someone to have a choice to pick their soulmate." Her Counselor smiled. "Then if I have a choice why do I have two..?" Maya asked. "You have two soulmates for a reason.. Look.. I hate to break this to you but one of your soulmates will die. Whoever you don't pick if it's either Lucas" she pointed at the Lucas tattoo on Maya's wrist. "Or Brandon" then she pointed at the Brandon tattoo on Maya's other wrist. "What..? You're telling me I have to pick which one of them lives and dies?" Maya said worried she didn't want Brandon or whoever her other soulmate to die.

"Look I'm afraid those are the rules but don't worry maybe the rules will change.." Maya's counselor smiled knowing the rules won't change but she didn't want Maya to feel pressured into picking since she still had couple years left. "Look I want you to have a good time and get to know both of your soulmates." She smiled. Maya covered both of her wrists and walked out of her Guidance Counselor office and bumped into someone and fell. "I'm sorry m'am" Maya looked up and saw it was Lucas. She got up and looked at Lucas "Its okay Ranger Rick. If there's no harm there's no need to apologize" Lucas looked back at Maya and smiled. "So are you and Riley official?" Maya faked smiled. "Yeah, all thanks to you friend" 'friend.. he only thinks of me as a friend and likes Riley of course I'm so stupid' Maya thought. Lucas kept smiling at Maya. "I have to go." Maya said and walked away from Lucas she couldn't take it anymore she had to get over Lucas.

-
10+ comments for Chapter 5?
1. Who will Maya choose?
2. How do you think Rebel's and Maya's date will go?