Suicide

Chapter 28
It was a new day.. Maya walked into school and noticed the mean girl Melissa was making out with Joshua. She felt her heart broke into million pieces. But maybe it was for the best that he would move on. Maybe she had to move on too. Maybe Lucas could be the one and she was wrong about Joshua this whole time. Maya took a deep breath and walked over to Joshua.

"Awee, you finally got a girlfriend." Maya fake smiled. "Why do you sound so surprised?" Melissa asked. "Because he has such a small... well you know.." Maya laughed and walked away. She smiled to herself. Joshua walked up to Maya angrily. "What's your problem..?" He hissed. "I don't have a problem. Do you..? I mean yesterday we were kissing and I recall you saw me naked but here the next day you get a new girlfriend." Maya groaned. "So, you're jealous..?" He smirked. "No why would I be jealous..? I already have a boyfriend!" Maya lied. "Oh really?" Joshua smiled he could see through Maya's eyes she was lying.

"Yeah, remember Ranger Rick? He's my boyfriend we made it official yesterday." Maya fake smiled. Joshua looked at Maya's necklace that he gave her. She never took it off. This meant to him that she was lying. "Alright, double date to the movies you, you're boyfriend and my girlfriend and I." He smirked. He thought for sure Maya would say no. "Fine.. Tomorrow.." Maya walked away and went to her class. Boy she was in trouble. She didn't want to use Lucas but maybe she didn't have to.

Meanwhile in the other world.. It was a very sad day for the Matthews and the whole school. Riley had just committed suicide. Before she died she wrote a note.

'Dear Parents,

I'm so sorry I had to make this choice.. You're probably going to hate me.. I wouldn't blame you... I love you both with all my heart.. But I couldn't take it anymore.. I couldn't live in this world anymore. I had to escape. Even if I had to take the hardest choice of my life.. You don't know how much I hate to do this.. But if you lived what I lived through everyday then you would understand.'

Cory cried while reading the note. He couldn't believe that Riley had just committed suicide. She always seemed happy. But that was the problem. Just because you see someone smiling it doesn't mean they're okay. Usually the happiest souls are the loneliest souls. They decide to put their feelings aside for other people. But there's a point in life that they can't take it anymore and they have to do the hardest choice of their life. To stay miserable or commit suicide.

Riley only didn't know that a lot of people cared about her. Maya 2 never thought Riley would take this step. Maya 2 never meant to make Riley do it. She got depressed. She realized that Riley wasn't bad at all. Maybe if Maya 2 left Riley alone none of this would've happened.

Maya 2 went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. "I should've have left her alone.. Why did she have to commit suicide..?" Maya 2 started sobbing. She wished she could go back in time and prevent any of this from happening. Maybe she could.. Maybe she could go back in time and fix everything she did.

Meanwhile Maya felt empty for some reason. She didn't understand why. She had a bad feeling today. She just ignored it and pretended like it was nothing.

-
40+ Comments for Chapter 29?

Questions;
1. Why do you think Maya felt empty today?

2. Do you think Lucas will agree to being Maya's boyfriend.?? Or pretend to be?