Rebel's Tattoo

Chapter 9
Maya walked in school everything seemed about the same since the last time she was there which was 6 months ago. As the bell rung Maya walked to History class everything was still pretty much the same other than Lucas sitting on Maya's usual seat. Maya assumed that Lucas was trying to reconnect with Riley. I mean come on they seemed like they were perfect for each other. Maya sat right in front of Rebel. Even though she didn't remember the guy she sorta kind of liked him. She didn't know why but every time she was around Rebel she felt nervous and it kind of excited her. Maya turned around to face Rebel and smiled. "Hey cutie" she said realizing she just him 'cutie' "I mean Hey Brandon.. So I would like to know who your soulmate is." She said sure it wasn't allowed to ask who someone's soulmate is but Maya didn't care anymore for some reason she wanted to know who Rebel's soulmate was.

"Are you really asking me that..?" He said he was surprised Maya didn't know who his soulmate was. So Rebel uncovered his wrist making sure nobody was looking other than Maya. "Wow.." Maya said she was surprised that his wrist had said Maya. "You're my soulmate" he whispered and covered his wrist again. Maya didn't understand.. Was Brandon/Rebel her soulmate?

-
30+ comment for Chapter 10?
Questions:
1. Do you think Maya will go back to Brandon/Rebel?
2. What do you think will happen next?