Plans ruined

Chapter 15
Maya woke up and she was in Josh's room again. She saw Josh walk in. "You're awake" he smiled. "For a second I was getting worried." Maya looked around. "What happened?" She asked. "I don't know you tell me one moment I see you fine and I come back from school and you were on the floor." Maya looked down feeling bad. She didn't want to worry him. "I'm sorry.." She said. "Don't worry about it. Just to make sure you're alright I'm watching you over night." He said as he sat down in a seat in his room and stared at her. "Don't you have school tomorrow?" Maya smirked. She thought it was cute he wanted to take care of her overnight but it didn't seem fair. "Who cares? You're more important." He said.

"You barely know me.." She said. "I know but for some reason I feel like I've known you my whole life." He said with a smile on his face. Maya moved a bit from the bed to give him space. "You can sleep with me." She said. "You should at least buy me a drink if you want me to sleep with you." He winked. Sure, Josh knew what Maya meant by 'you can sleep with me' but he liked teasing her. "Not like that!" She looked down and blushed. "I meant like just sleep." Maya quickly looked up. Josh got up from the seat and laid down in his bed next to Maya. "Are we going to have a hot make out session now?" He smirked obviously joking around. "Nope, maybe later."

Maya obviously liked Josh so she decided to face him in bed. He looked at her lips. Maya slowly looked down and she hugged him. He never thought he would be this close to Maya. He was very attracted to her but he thinks Maya only thinks of him as a friend. Since it looks like she is friend zoning him. Josh kisses Maya's forehead. Maya falls asleep in Josh's shoulder and Josh keeps looking down at Maya admiring her beauty while she sleeps.

Maya 2 was in history class she saw Lucas and Rebel and she smiled. She turned around "RANGER RICK" she said with a big smile. Lucas rolled his eyes. He was very mad at Maya 2 for ditching him. "What do you want?" He said you can notice the anger in his voice. "I just want to say sorry for not coming something came up." She lied. "Yeah that's why you invited Rebel too" He said. Riley slowly got into the conversation. "Lucas leave Maya alone she just did one simple mistake." Riley said. She wanted to protect Maya. Maya smiled from what Riley said. "I invited Rebel because I was going to give you two to Riley. Since you're both like her soulmate. I would never betray my best friend." Maya 2 said she turned back around. Obviously she was planning something.

Riley could see something was wrong with Maya. It didn't seem like her at all. She seemed like another person. But how could that be? It's not possible. She probably just changed Riley thought. Lucas didn't like what Maya just had said. Mostly because Riley wasn't his soulmate she just leaded him on. Lucas was going after Maya because even after having Riley's name in his wrist. He thinks there was an error and that Maya's his real soulmate. But slowly he feels like he's wrong.

As class ended Brandon walked up to Maya 2. "Hey hart." He said. "What?" She smiled. "I just want to tell you I'm leaving." Maya 2 was shocked from what she just heard. "Leaving where?" Maya 2 didn't want Brandon to leave she liked his personality even though she was just using him. "I'm leaving the state. I leave next week." He looked down. "When are you coming back?" Maya 2 didn't like what she was hearing. This would ruin all her plans. "I'm not. I mean I don't have a purpose to come back. My soulmate doesn't remember me and when I think she does she ditches me" he walked away. Suddenly Maya's 2 world was crashing down. What had she just done?

-
30+ Comments for Chapter 16?
Questions:
1. Do you like Josh?
2. Do you think Maya will try to get back to her own world any time soon?
3. What do you think Maya 2 is going to do about Brandon?