Going away

Chapter 19
It's been a week that Maya has been staying over at Riley's. She honestly wanted to leave her house. The only time she likes being in Riley's house is when she see's Joshua. Even so, she doesn't really talk to him much. She doesn't want to sound like an idiot. Maya decided to leave Riley's house. "I guess you're leaving too huh?" Joshua said with a smile. "Pftt, no. Wait are you leaving?" "Yeah I have to go back to Philadelphia." He smiled "that's where you live?" She asked. "Yeah, hey we should hang out sometime." He kept smiling and left Riley's house. Maya smiled to herself and also left Riley's house.

Maya went to her school. She wasn't going to be scared of seeing Maya 2. She wanted her old life back and if she didn't get it, she wouldn't mind going back to the other world again. Maya saw Maya 2 talking with Lucas and she grabbed her hand. Lucas was shocked he saw two Maya's. How was this possible? He felt like he was going crazy.

Maya 2 smiled. "Well look who it is the original version of me." Maya 2 said. Maya rolled her eyes. "I want my life back." She said. "I don't think you want that. I mean if you do get back you old life then I'll be sent to the other world.. And do you really want that?" Maya 2 smirked. Maya thought for a second. She could ruin her relationship with Joshua in the other world. "Fine.. I'll go back to the other world and you can stay but.. I want my life at least for today." Maya said. She wanted to at least spent one more day with all her old friends like old times. "Okay. Have fun today is all yours sweetheart." Maya 2 walked away and left the school.

Maya walked over to Lucas. "Hey." She smiled. She hasn't seen him in a while. "Why did I see two of you?" He said confused. "It was probably just your imagination Ranger Rick." She giggled. "Hey I thought we agreed you wouldn't call me that anymore." "I didn't agree to such thing!" Maya smiled and Lucas smiled back. Maya felt good talking to Lucas again. She was definitely going to miss him. Maya quickly hugged Lucas. Slowly Lucas started to hug her back. Maya pulled away from the hug and suddenly felt like something was missing. "Where's Brandon?" She asked. "Don't you remember? He left the state.." Lucas looked down. "Wow, wait what?!" Maya couldn't believe what she just heard.

What had Maya 2 done to her life? Did she completely ruin it? If she did then why would she still want this life? It made no sense to Maya. "I'm going to miss you Ranger Roy." Maya walked away from Lucas. She didn't want to spend any longer in this world. It didn't feel like her life anymore. It felt like someone else's life.

Maya went to the doctor and smiled. "Hey Doctor.. Remember me? You sent me to the other world?" She smiled. "How is this possible you're back?" The Doctor was confused. Nobody ever came back from the other world. "I don't know. But I want to go back to the other world." Maya said looking down. She never thought she would be saying this but, she knew it was for the best. "Are you sure?" "I'm very sure." Maya sat down in one of the doctors seat. Slowly the doctor injected Maya with something. Maya blacked out again.

-
30+ Comments for Chapter 20?!
Questions:
1. Do you think Maya made the right choice?
2. Do you like the cover of my new Wattpad book? Coming out Friday? Irresistible?